AudioLoids Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod

Sounds AudioLoids Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

AudioLoids Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod - Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod

AudioLoids (iketani and McSaltens)
Ferrari 488 GT3 soundmod
PREVIEW:

It is not allowed to use this file for any comercial use.
By downloading and extracting these files, implies you accept our policy.
All rights for this soundmod reserved to AudioLoids, José Llamas and Albert Sultan.

Please Enjoy!

If you like our work and you wish to contribute with us you can donate to the following paypal account:...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for all of your work.

But I have a note: There is some "pop" or "parasites" in the sound, we can clearly hear that even in your video.
The "event" of parasites happen approximately in the middle of a gear ~5000rpm and in every gear if you listen carefully. And I dont use headphones.
In game is annoying, I have to revert to original sound.

I have to say is the only one thing I have noticed, other than that its a very good improvement.
Thank you.

Regarding volume issue: If you want to switch between interior and exterior cams while driving the volume is always much too loud for the interior. This is really disturbing. I can't understand why the interior volume must be set to this level for external sounds in replays. Anyway , replays are not interesting for me. Would be good if there would be at least an additional "normal version" which fits to the standard AC sound level.

Regarding volume issue: If you want to switch between interior and exterior cams while driving the volume is always much too loud for the interior. This is really disturbing. I can't understand why the interior volume must be set to this level for external sounds in replays. Anyway , replays are not interesting for me. Would be good if there would be at least an additional "normal version" which fits to the standard AC sound level.
You can just use your volume knob, . if you are going to drive i don't see an issue to adjut your volume for driving, then if you will watch replay later just increase volume.
As i said, my sound are adjusted to have a more realistic external attenuation in distance, so they do not fade away in a matter of 50 meters, that is really unrealistic. this needs to be compensated inside the cokpit otherwise then while driving you would be annoyed by the sound of other cars, going 400 meters ahed or behind you. If kunos would just use a cokpit oclusion or atenuation for external sound would be much easy.
Honestly i don't see any issue, it works fine for me with current volumes for all gt3 cars we did.

I here the snapping noise right at the start, but after that, the video you showed, it was smooth.

Your sound seems to have that initial gear change sound throughout the whole range
Hi thanks for your feedback, i have that sound set with a random function about 20%i think it's a fairly fine number also on downshift i have a diferent sample. that one with a higher random number, but on downshifts it's usually something that happens more often in a lot of cars.

I've put this samples to give more dinamism to the gearbox otherwise it's always the same

Thank you for keep working on the 488GT3, to my ears the closest mod to the actual sound in car. Really like the brake/ABS part.

I found this video if can be of any help for any future update:
. Which I believe sound very close to this:

Thank you for keep working on the 488GT3, to my ears the closest mod to the actual sound in car. Really like the brake/ABS part.

I found this video if can be of any help for any future update:
. Which I believe sound very close to this:
Tnx for those videos, one of my things i'd like to do is improve the onboard of the 488, even though is hard to find good video, without too much noise.

Thanks for all the great work on your sound mods, would you be able to modify the 488 gt3 sound a bit and make a 458 GT3 sound mod, your onboard of the 488 is almost identical to the 458 minus the turbo flutter, internally and externally, and maybe a fraction higher in pitch as per this sample.

I race a lot with the URD ferrari 458 but this is the one sound that has eluded AC and the 458 GT2 does not sound like the 458 GT3 at all

Thanks for all the great work on your sound mods, would you be able to modify the 488 gt3 sound a bit and make a 458 GT3 sound mod, your onboard of the 488 is almost identical to the 458 minus the turbo flutter, internally and externally, and maybe a fraction higher in pitch as per this sample.

I race a lot with the URD ferrari 458 but this is the one sound that has eluded AC and the 458 GT2 does not sound like the 458 GT3 at all
Hi, they do not soud similar at all let alone one car revs to 6700rpm and the other to more than 8000rpm , it would require a whole new work from scratch, and i'm not going to do since there is no 458 GT3

Hi, they do not soud similar at all let alone one car revs to 6700rpm and the other to more than 8000rpm , it would require a whole new work from scratch, and i'm not going to do since there is no 458 GT3

Sorry, My Bad, i uploaded the wrong clip - that is the 488 and it sounds like your 488;)
100% correct the 458 is vastly different - screaming mayhem :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%