• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sounds AudioLoids Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod 1.3

Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod

1. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

AudioLoids Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod - Ferrari 488 GT3 Soundmod

Read more about this resource...

2. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
  3. Porsche1

Porsche1

Ratings:
    +5
    when you press donate its all Spanish..

4. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    mm yeah i'll take a look at it, but it's fairly striaght forward, there is a spot to put the quantity in euro, ad then you press donate or donar,
    tnx for considering donating!

5. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    Thanks for all of your work.

But I have a note: There is some "pop" or "parasites" in the sound, we can clearly hear that even in your video.
    The "event" of parasites happen approximately in the middle of a gear ~5000rpm and in every gear if you listen carefully. And I dont use headphones.
    In game is annoying, I have to revert to original sound.

I have to say is the only one thing I have noticed, other than that its a very good improvement.
    Thank you.

6. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
  7. electriC82

electriC82

Ratings:
    +4
    Regarding volume issue: If you want to switch between interior and exterior cams while driving the volume is always much too loud for the interior. This is really disturbing. I can't understand why the interior volume must be set to this level for external sounds in replays. Anyway , replays are not interesting for me. Would be good if there would be at least an additional "normal version" which fits to the standard AC sound level.

8. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    You can just use your volume knob, . if you are going to drive i don't see an issue to adjut your volume for driving, then if you will watch replay later just increase volume.
    As i said, my sound are adjusted to have a more realistic external attenuation in distance, so they do not fade away in a matter of 50 meters, that is really unrealistic. this needs to be compensated inside the cokpit otherwise then while driving you would be annoyed by the sound of other cars, going 400 meters ahed or behind you. If kunos would just use a cokpit oclusion or atenuation for external sound would be much easy.
    Honestly i don't see any issue, it works fine for me with current volumes for all gt3 cars we did.

9. Porsche1

Porsche1

Ratings:
    +5
    nice work! small donation thanks

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  10. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,528
    I here the snapping noise right at the start, but after that, the video you showed, it was smooth.

Your sound seems to have that initial gear change sound throughout the whole range

11. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    Hi thanks for your feedback, i have that sound set with a random function about 20%i think it's a fairly fine number also on downshift i have a diferent sample. that one with a higher random number, but on downshifts it's usually something that happens more often in a lot of cars.

I've put this samples to give more dinamism to the gearbox otherwise it's always the same

• Like Like x 1
  12. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rikirk

rikirk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    Thank you for keep working on the 488GT3, to my ears the closest mod to the actual sound in car. Really like the brake/ABS part.

I found this video if can be of any help for any future update:
    . Which I believe sound very close to this:

14. Albert McSaltens

Albert McSaltens

Ratings:
    +510
    Tnx for those videos, one of my things i'd like to do is improve the onboard of the 488, even though is hard to find good video, without too much noise.

• Love Love x 1