Resource icon

Sounds Audioloids Audi R8 LMS 2016 Soundmod 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
i do not do anything to doppler i just check how it sounds in pitch with the same angle in game than the real video and sounds about right.

If you are annoyed because form cokpit you can hear the outside engine on some part of the track it is because the kunos reveb zones.. you can go and turn reverb values down. in the audio sources in the track data folder, cause inside the car you shouldn't hear any reverb at all

you know, I have a musical trained hear. I know many things about sounds. I detect every changes in pitch. and a real engine doesn't have a difference in pitch other than an octave between the interior and the exterior sounds. your sounds are very realistic, but this is the only thing that bothers me. I don't want to be rude, because I respect your work. but I suggest that you make a version with the same pitch on both type of views. and the peoples will judge wich one is better

you know, I have a musical trained hear. I know many things about sounds. I detect every changes in pitch. and a real engine doesn't have a difference in pitch other than an octave between the interior and the exterior sounds. your sounds are very realistic, but this is the only thing that bothers me. I don't want to be rude, because I respect your work. but I suggest that you make a version with the same pitch on both type of views. and the peoples will judge wich one is better
ok ill take a look maybe i should turn down the onboard pitch

Last edited:
And Cameras by the looks of it :D
Oh yeah almost forgot that. There seems to be an issue on this track with most TV cams where it messes the textures of the car at the front the number plate and before the bonnet intake on this car. Thought it might be my skin so tested at Monza and it was fine. Definitely some replay cams have the issue. Using your TV cam 3 here doesn't have that issue though :)

Oh yeah almost forgot that. There seems to be an issue on this track with most TV cams where it messes the textures of the car at the front the number plate and before the bonnet intake on this car. Thought it might be my skin so tested at Monza and it was fine. Definitely some replay cams have the issue. Using your TV cam 3 here doesn't have that issue though :)
it's called clipping this problem happens when cars use decals,
Tv cameras can compensate a bit with it. but depending how much fov there is it will always appear

you can inprove it a bit increasing this number on a given camera
NEAR_PLANE=1 try 4 or 5 it's in meters.

Last edited:
it's called clipping this problemhappens when cars use decals,
Tv cameras can compensate a bit with it. but depending how much fov there is it will alwas appear

you can inprove it a bit increasing this number on a given camera
NEAR_PLANE=1 try 4 or 5 it's in meters.
Cool. Good to know! it did only happen with the valvoline logo at the front and the liquimoly on the number plate... thought I'd screwed up the car skin at first! ;)

This is probably the best sound mod I have heard most likely because the sound of the irl car is awesome. My only complaint is the pitch of the sound is too high at 8000 rpm (if that makes any sense)

Thanks for this great sound. But I have to ask again what the buzzing sound while I am shifting is to be meant? Just have a "ear" into this video from yesterday evening. Minute 33.50 for example.

Really? Its a signal for wrong shifting/timing? Because its not hearable at any time,"only" 95% of the shiftings. In the Demovideo this sound isnt hearable.

Thanks for this great sound. But I have to ask again what the buzzing sound while I am shifting is to be meant? Just have a "ear" into this video from yesterday evening. Minute 33.50 for example.
this car and some other gt3 use a pneumatical hidraulical gearbox, wich has a compressor, the sound you hear is the compressor

here youll here it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing