Resource icon

Sounds Audioloids Audi R8 LMS 2016 Soundmod 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

Audioloids Audi R8 LMS 2016 Soundmod - Audi r8 lms 2016 soundmod

AudioLoids
Audi R8 LMS 2016 Soundmod
PREVIEW:

It is not allowed to use this file for any comercial use.
By downloading and extracting these files, implies you accept our policy.
All rights for this soundmod reserved to AudioLoids, José Llamas and Albert Sultan.

Please Enjoy!

http://audioloids.esy.es/
https://soundcloud.com/user-251732153

If you like our work and you wish to contribute with us you can donate to the...

Read more about this resource...

Very Immersive;
Personally I would like a slightly louder tyre skid volume (especially for driving feedback when braking hard): is it possible with the current files (or can you provide me a modified one .;-D...) ?
Thank You

Very Immersive;
Personally I would like a slightly louder tyre skid volume (especially for driving feedback when braking hard): is it possible with the current files (or can you provide me a modified one .;-D...) ?
Thank You
could you try with the sound app to make the tyres louder and engine and all the rest quieter?, i guess that should do the trick for you

could you try with the sound app to make the tyres louder and engine and all the rest quieter?, i guess that should do the trick for you
Hi, Albert,
First of all, a bing Thank You for your modding contribution to Assetto Corsa !
I tried according to your suggestion, but IMHO the skid sound remains a little bit low......
Thank you again and keep going on the good work ;-)

Albert McSaltens said:
The pitch is matched from real videos for pitch i decreased external pitch cause it was too high before. compared to real life videos

you forgot that you have the doppler effect in the videos. the raw engine sound without doppler is the exact same as the internal sound

you forgot that you have the doppler effect in the videos. the raw engine sound without doppler is the exact same as the internal sound
i do not do anything to doppler i just check how it sounds in pitch with the same angle in game than the real video and sounds about right.

If you are annoyed because form cokpit you can hear the outside engine on some part of the track it is because the kunos reveb zones.. you can go and turn reverb values down. in the audio sources in the track data folder, cause inside the car you shouldn't hear any reverb at all

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 412 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 280 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 322 12.8%