1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audio Issue Project Cars

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Stuart Gale, May 7, 2015.

1. Hi,

firstly I don't have any major complaints regards Project Cars, but seem to have an issue with audio

When using either the standard Xbox one headset or my Turtle Beach headset, all audio cuts out when I hit the LT (left Trigger)

Its only this game it happens on, please advise

2. Hi Stuart, If you plug in your controller with the play and charge kit usb cable, this will fix the problem with audio cutting out, it's not a permanent fix, but at least you can play without audio issues until a patch is available, hope this helps.
  3. I have the same issue, its a pain in the Arse.
  4. In party chat it's even worse "can you say that again I was braking, one more time I went on the grass" it's just a bug. Fingers crossed it'll get sorted out quickly.
  5. same here im glad its a known issue i thought i had major problems with hardware
  6. Please Fix This, Please Slightly mad Studios
  7. The team behind project cars are in the process of sorting out issues with the game, they haven't advertised the fact the game was issues because it may affect sales. It will get sorted and in the meantime plugging in the usb is a quick fix that works, also if anyone is having sensitivity issues make sure your controller software is up to date.
  8. Tried that, didn't work
  9. I'm all out of ideas!!! Did you try more than once ? First time I tried it didn't work, I unplugged it again and tried the second time and all was good.
  10. iv only managed to finish 1 race so far as the game is so glitchy sound,sensitivy issues with constroller,cars not responding/turning round corners
  11. Last night I had a play with the setting and have come up with a setup that works well for me. I will put a post up later today as I can't remember everything I changed.
  12. I honestly thought my headset was broke and went and dropped £100 on a new one today.

God damn.
  13. Hello my friends. I had the same problem. Try to turn the audio volume from 100% to 70%.
    It works for me, i am using a PS4. Runs perfect now. I hope it helps !!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. :)
  15. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

Hey this is great,friendly interaction between ps4 and Xbox one owners.There's hope for the human race after all:thumbsup:.
  16. :D:D:p:p:):):)