PC1 Audio Interview with Andy Tudor on pCARS (Babogames)

Hi Guys,

Babogames did an audio interview with Andy Tudor on pCARS....

Broom! Nice work Andy
a04.gif

lol 09.31 - I think he pulled?!

Some interestng stuff especially about the team features that Andy speaks off. Something I really miss in other racing games. Working together with multiple people to achieve a common goal through various roles. Like! :thumbsup:

But this interviewer is one of the worst I have ever listened too. Hasn't played the game himself. Based his questions on what he "saw" and "heard" on the internet. Loves the handling of cars in SHIFT and hasn't asked one single critical question and basically fanboys himself through the interview how great everything is opening the door for a 30 minutes commercial. :)

But this interviewer is one of the worst I have ever listened too. Hasn't played the game himself. Based his questions on what he "saw" and "heard" on the internet. Loves the handling of cars in SHIFT and hasn't asked one single critical question and basically fanboys himself through the interview how great everything is opening the door for a 30 minutes commercial. :)
Well... you have to be a member to get access to the builds. You want a member - who is involved in the project - to do an interview?

There have been some good interviews from press who are "members". This just wasn't one of them. :)

Most members aren't really involved in the project. They simply paid their money and never post on the forums. Their only involvement is downloading the builds. So a web site throwing in 10 euro just to get access to a playable demo isn't really "involved".

Question the reason why some people threw 10€ at the developers and don't get involved further.;)

Because despite the bullshit of "you can come on the forums and tell us how to make the game", they have a predetermined idea of what the game will be, so if you paid your tenner and asked, "hey, SMS, could you actually make this a sim", you'll be ignored, abused or refunded.

Some normal feedback on the FFB almost got me banned for some reason...
I have nothing against the game btw. Its a oke racing game but its far from a replacement for the sims i now race. But the next to that its probably gonna be a nice racing game for the Sunday afternoon.
I do have a problem with how they handle feedback and there customers/members.

Because despite the bullshit of "you can come on the forums and tell us how to make the game", they have a predetermined idea of what the game will be, so if you paid your tenner and asked, "hey, SMS, could you actually make this a sim", you'll be ignored, abused or refunded.

Spot on. It was always pre-determined. Getting mugs to pay upfront to beta test was a work of genius.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%