Audi TT RS VLN Released for RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ttrs3.jpg

Sector3 Studios have made available the Audi TT RS VLN for their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation, bringing the high performance, high downforce VLN specification Audi to the simulation for the first time.

Now you may think this is already available in RaceRoom in the form of the Audi TT Cup car, however you would be wrong in that assumption, very wrong indeed... The TT RS VLN is indeed a TT, but that is where the comparison stops. First thing you will notice visually is the massive rear wing, added to the car to help keep the rear end planted as you try to put down all of the 400 horsepower to the tarmac.

Designed specifically to combat the epic Nordschleife VLN series, the TT RS VLN is an awesome piece of engineering. The car pack in RaceRoom comes with 20 liveries and retails for 349vRP. The car is available to purchase now.

Audi TT RS VLN Release Trailer
RaceRoom Racing Experience is available via the Steam Network. You can download the game with limited content for free, and various track and car packs are available to purchase both in the in game store and on Steam.

ttrs2.jpg Audi TT RS VLN.jpg

Check out the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment. We have some of the best conversation, all the latest news and of course our epic Racing Club, where you can take the sim out on track against your fellow R3E players.
Have you tried the TT RS VLN yet? What are your first impressions of the new car? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Meh!!!
Some will love it, but Ive lost interest in this sim, and I just cant justify spending another cent on their content, no matter how good they claim it is. Other Devs seem capable and willing to release high quality content for zero financial reward, so whats stopping Raceroom AG???

It's not like their offering is in anyway superior to AC, AMS or rF2, in fact RRE is GTR EVO on steroids IMO. Please don't misunderstand me, Ive put $200+ and 368hrs into RRE but as far as the title goes it's become way to expensive when compared to the opposition, especially when you add up all those Vrp.

Sorry for the negative post, but it's just an opinion :thumbsup:

Neato, not a must have for myself so I think I'll hold off till it's on sale but I know alot of R3E dudes and dudettes have been looking forward to it.* McLaren 650 GT3 should be up next right?

*... Ah who am I kidding, chances are I'll have a drink too many one night and grab it before it goes on sale.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well it's the Race Club racing at RD with RRE that counts for me. It is the best of the lot in my opinion. And these cars were made for the RD Race club, they are brilliant. Should provide some great and close racing. I paid £2.39 for my new Audi, that's less than a small Costa Coffee in some places. But each to their own I say. Long live the RD RRE Club. :)

The Audi's are real nice around Bathurst.
LTZIIgb.jpg

And where else in simdom do you get to race these monsters around Mid Ohio?
wTdYH59.jpg

dqIAEtJ.jpg

M D Gourley

Premium
Another fine example of Sim racing perfection from the team at Sector 3 Studios...a definite purchase for my personally as the money can go towards all those extra features and content in the future ....besides, I have to keep my garage full with all of their content as it is like being a kid in a Candy store...lol

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000