Cars Audi TT Cup - NO LONGER UPDATED [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^That. I think we all know what an Audi TT is, don't we?

Still it's a common decency to add screens and/or video of the release instead of expecting people to dig up some old release thread. Not to mention it would show a professionalism and a class from the author.

Nonetheless great mod this. Thanks for reviving it Shaun.

Still it's a common decency to add screens and/or video of the release instead of expecting people to dig up some old release thread. Not to mention it would show a professionalism and a class from the author.

Nonetheless great mod this. Thanks for reviving it Shaun.
Wow. People can't be bothered to type "Audi TT Cup" into Google if they're really clueless about what it is, even though Shaun and the original modder spent hours of their time making it for them?

And I think the time, effort, communication and support Shaun has offered for all of his releases so far shows an extremely high level of professionalism and class far beyond a lot of other modders. To say otherwise due to the lack of a screenshot is insulting and rather pathetic.

Wow. People can't be bothered to type "Audi TT Cup" into Google if they're really clueless about what it is, even though Shaun and the original modder spent hours of their time making it for them?

And I think the time, effort, communication and support Shaun has offered for all of his releases so far shows an extremely high level of professionalism and class far beyond a lot of other modders. To say otherwise due to the lack of a screenshot is insulting and rather pathetic.

Way to overreact to simple opinion about the presentation of the release, not about the release itself.
Also what you keep insulting and pathetic means nothing to me. Don't bother to answer, I'm ignoring you from now on.

Now now, come on.....I didn't put a screen up, as I just totally forgot. It wasn't that I didn't want to, or don't have one, just with everything else that was going on at that time.....my old brain failed me. :redface:

@Jebus I am by no means a professional, I am a complete amateur learning this dark art :D but I see your point. I suppose I have delivered a fine cake but with no decoration on it.

I will try harder. I have a tick sheet for when I work on a car, I need a "release" tick sheet as well :thumbsup:

Cheers

Shaun

Hi All,

I am still here, just making notes of everything that you find, so that I can go away and look at them all, instead of keep coming back and making the mistake I made with the Ginetta (V6)

Something's I can do, some things I can't, but I will let you all know in advance.

Again, thank you ALL for your support and comments.

Shaun

yes dashcam
I think its a little bit tricky in this car to set it right because the dashboard shape and the low placed motec.
I don't know if is possible for you because I don't own a triple setup to try something:
Please hide arms and steering wheel in the settings, use the standart cockpit view and adjust it to your liking. Make a screenshot and post it here.
Maybe its possible to adjust the dashcam better...

I think its a little bit tricky in this car to set it right because the dashboard shape and the low placed motec.
I don't know if is possible for you because I don't own a triple setup to try something:
Please hide arms and steering wheel in the settings, use the standart cockpit view and adjust it to your liking. Make a screenshot and post it here.
Maybe its possible to adjust the dashcam better...
You can delete the dashcam.ini file and let, open content manager and let it do the job. Just click Migration helper.

There is a short crackling noise at roundabout 230km/h. Sounds like an vinyl LP ;-)
..different sound provided by IMrIMike will fix this issue :thumbsup:
l5wm8SZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back