• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins Audi Sport Team Joest 2016 skin WIP

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Bozz.gee, Aug 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +340
    Hi All,
    I'm new here, so thought I'd introduce myself and share with you guys my first attempt at making a skin!

[​IMG]

Any advise/criticism welcome!

This is probably about 85-90% finished, will definitely be up for download once finished!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +340
    Screenshot!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    Hi,

I really like your attempt at trying to do this difficult skin. Seems very good to me. One of the few skins still to make to have a complete WEC 2016 season pack. Do you know when you will release it? Looking forward to it.

4. Bozz.gee

Bozz.gee

Ratings:
    +340

Yeah this was exactly my thoughts, still looking out for skins for the Porsche's 919 for this year... Anyway, I'll be posting the complete versions for #7 & #8 tonight!

5. schrep1964

schrep1964
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    That's a nice surprise. Hopefully the 919 season 2016 will be in one of the coming Porsche DLC's. I'm busy with a skinupdate for the AG Ford GT Le Mans WEC 2016 car nr 66 & 67. Will publish soon. Happy racing.