Audi Sport F1 Team (Full Team)

Skins Audi Sport F1 Team (Full Team) 2.1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

Audi Sport F1 Team - Audi Sport F1 Team (Replaces Manor)

Hi Everyone! This is my 4th mod so I hope you like it, introducing Audi Sport F1 Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews welcome! Thank you and enjoy the mod! :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 183286 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

Read more about this resource...

I cant get the mod to work, i did everything the readme said, but everything still looks the same... pls help!

EDIT: i figured the problem but not the fix: i am not able to overwrite a "manor paint" MIPMAP file, because the is none... the pitcref already has the right shirts but the car looks like a manor because i can't overwrite the coresponding mipmap file

Last edited:
I cant get the mod to work, i did everything the readme said, but everything still looks the same... pls help!

EDIT: i figured the problem but not the fix: i am not able to overwrite a "manor paint" MIPMAP file, because the is none... the pitcref already has the right shirts but the car looks like a manor because i can't overwrite the coresponding mipmap file
There is no paint mipmmap it's only in the erp

Hello! I am new to F1 modding. I can't manage to get the mod work. Some of the mipmaps are not showing when I import the textures. (hosp_trailer_man_01_d.tga , hosp_wood_man_01_d.tga , some of the examples). In game I can't see the logo of the team, the suits for drivers and the crew suits. I used EEA 4.4 and then I tried 5.1 and other versions. I followed the instructions from Readme. Any advice?

hey there, if i try to import the .JSON i get this massage
could not import pkg file!
TYP "system.Numerics.Vector4" in Assembly "System.Numerics, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" could not be loaded

also there are some files called marussia, but in the erp file i only find manor. do i have to rename them to manor or replace the manor file with marussia?
thx 4 help

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years