1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Ruapuna Park Track Expansion now available

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Dennis, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Dennis

RedShift Racing Staff

The DLC includes the Ruapuna Park track as well as a few new cars:
    • Audi R18 e-tron Quattro
    • Audi R8 LMP900
    • 1989 Audi 90 IMSA GTO
    • Like Like x 2
  2. PaulH

Premium Member

3. ONT

I hear the sound is pretty good on the new cars :)

Is the track any good ?
  4. Dennis

RedShift Racing Staff

It's a rather generic track: Completly flat, bunch of random corners - nothing that really stands out.

Cars are great though - I especially love the IMSA GTO. Overall I think the value for money of the Racing Icons Pack was better, but if you like the cars then go for it :thumbsup:
  5. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

Going to grab it in a few minutes and run the Audi 90 at Watkins Glen.
  6. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

Meh, not much of an "Expansion". The Audi 90 is nice, strange driving car but nice. Track, doesn't fit in with what is already present but there are at least 4 layouts so that is good. I would say...hold off.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

Didn't they say no DLCs? Or was that for Dirt Rally. I don't know. But this is basic DLC material and we get a free car in a paid DLC? Wot m8.
  8. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

The Audi GTO 90 is the same one as in RRE. And it's awesome there too. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Dennis

RedShift Racing Staff

Must have been Dirt Rally. Project Cars even has a dedicated page for their DLC plans.
  10. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Even if you dont have the dlc like myself, if you find a room using the dlc it will let you join and race :)
  11. Audi IMSA GTO sounds like Sh.....t. :roflmao:Look and hear real sound and sound of engine in R3E of this car. However the prices for dlc of pCARS is the best for today. :)
  12. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

There will be multiple DLC packs and they've already laid out plans for some of them. The free car is separate from the paid DLC, you receive it even if you don't purchase the DLC pack (I believe).
  13. To be fair to them they have the sound of the IMSA Audi spot on really, the wastegate noise is bang on, a very difficult thing to get right and one most devs would miss out. R8 isnt bad either. Not sure what they fele like as I dont have the game but sounds are good.
  14. I bought the pack for the Audi 90, I love this car and the whole ordeal of Audi trying to race in the US. BUT DANG, the R8 LMP900 is a BLAST!!! Fast and a handful! I want to make a custom season so I can run an ALMS season!!
    • Agree Agree x 1