Audi RS4 B8 Avant LPD Streetracer

Skins Audi RS4 B8 Avant LPD Streetracer 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lucian Paine submitted a new resource:

Audi B8 RS4 Avant LPD Streetracer - LPD Streetracer Edition

The Audi B8 RS4 Avant "LucianPaineDesign" Streetracer-Edition

This was my personal very first LPD Streetrace-Car. This RS4 family car with much power makes me start the whole Streetrace-Design Idea to set on some other cars to.

This Car in NOT ingame from the beginning, you might need to download the Mod first, but where to find it and get some more Pictures, please follow to my blog
http://lucianpainedesign.blogspot.de/2016/09/audi-rs4-b8-avant-lucianpainedesign.html...

Read more about this resource...

I like this skin. I like the car in your link too, but there seems to be an issue. In a race with identical cars, only the drivers and the car shadows are visible, until you get really close to them. I reported it on the AC forum, but the topic was quickly removed after I got an answer it was probably a ripped mod.
No explanation from AC though... Any idea ? Is this an "illegal" mod ?

I like this skin. I like the car in your link too, but there seems to be an issue. In a race with identical cars, only the drivers and the car shadows are visible, until you get really close to them. I reported it on the AC forum, but the topic was quickly removed after I got an answer it was probably a ripped mod.
quickly following the links you'll end on a facebook page with this as description for the mod:
28. Februar
another release

Model converted from FH1 by me
Physics made by Giuseppe Abagnale

The driver anim is a bit.. eh.. but should be do-able for now(If you're really getting annoyed by this just turn off the driver arms, they're annoying anyway), i'm going to fix this later
FH1 = Forza Horizon 1, so yeah, its a rip. As expected someone who spends maybe 20 minutes total on importing the model won't spend anymore time on bug testing or anything else. Physics probably ripped from Kunos BMWs with some AWD slapped ontop

Hello Fanapryde,

to be honest i have no idea where the mod comes from and i just drive the car for time attack on several tracks. i just saw the car where the link was going to and thought maybe someone else would love it too. So sadly to hear that, but we will see what will happen to the mod anyway.

Hello Fanapryde,

to be honest i have no idea where the mod comes from and i just drive the car for time attack on several tracks. i just saw the car where the link was going to and thought maybe someone else would love it too. So sadly to hear that, but we will see what will happen to the mod anyway.
I think I will too. Found another RS4, that has not got the invisibility issue, but no idea if that is ripped or not. But it does not look so good as the other. Maybe I'll just use it for hotlapping too... ;)

Lol didn't you ask this on the AC forums too? And yeah, the thread was taken down since its a rip.

Lol didn't you ask this on the AC forums too? And yeah, the thread was taken down since its a rip.
Yes, I did! :)
I believe it was you who replied about it being a rip ? But when I wanted to take a look the topic was gone. No problem, but one could expect some explanation from the forum. It's not like everybody knows all about mods. I found the skin here on RD, followed the link to the car. Little did I know it was ripped content.

Yes, I did! :)
I believe it was you who replied about it being a rip ? But when I wanted to take a look the topic was gone. No problem, but one could expect some explanation from the forum. It's not like everybody knows all about mods. I found the skin here on RD, followed the link to the car. Little did I know it was ripped content.

Tbh most mods are ripped unless stated otherwise. I'd say the majority of the stuff over at "assetto-db" are Forza rips, and that's why the physics are always so shocking - they don't put any effort in.

As I said over at the other forums, I won't really provide help for ripped stuff, as its disrespectful toward modders who put in the effort themselves. Need help with a proper scratch made mod, I'll always do my best to help though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%