1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Audi R8 Production @ The Greyhound - 01 February 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU
    Password: click here

Class: Audi R8 Production
    Track: The Greyhound + unofficial patch v1.1
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
    Qualification: 21:00 GMT (20 mins)
    Warmup: 21:20 GMT (5 mins)
    Race: 2 x 25 mins

Notes:

This event is strictly limited to 30 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

Any reserve drivers on the server prior to the event must leave as soon as the practice session begins.

In the last 15 minutes of practice, a post will be made in this thread to indicate reserves can join the server.

Drivers who haven't joined the server when the reserves are called risk losing their slot.

The reserve list is only for people who are able to attend the event.

People who don't turn up and don't excuse themselves or contact me with a reasonable explanation may be excluded from future events I run.

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans *
    2. Laurance Lemon *
    3. David Lemon *
    4. Bob Miley
    5. Piotrek Blaszczak
    6. Nuno Areias
    7. Lewis Fergusson
    8. Nico Major
    9. Karl Westman
    10. Christian Deparis *
    11. Aritan Maia [skin]
    12. Zoltán Kubassy
    13. Gary Lennon *
    14. Tibor Mihaly
    15. Rudy van Buren
    16. Patrick Duivelaar
    17. Ryan Mortimer
    18. Hendrie Klink
    19. Laurent Michelis [skin]
    20. Maurice Hurkmans
    21. David Cuthill
    22. Alexander Boroday
    23. Rob Goldthorpe
    24. Dan Coldrick
    25. Piotr Misiorek
    Reserves:
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    BVM skinpack
    Team NI skinpack
    Christian & Jeff skinpack

3. sign me up. startin 2 like these yokes!!

4. I'm in too :D

5. Andrew, can you put me in please, But it will be the usual Sunday Uni dash I think.

I will confirm on Friday when miladdo comes home, if thats ok.

6. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Sing me up please :)

7. Hi there friends

SIGN ME UP TO

THANKS
    CHEERS:clap:

8. Sing me up please :):good:

9. i'm signing you up tentatively - but i think you were one of the people who didn't turn up to the radical event on sunday... i'll check my list this evening...

10. Yes you right Andrew .I missed that race (i had a sad family problem ) and for me family first.
    And i respect your work an dedication for we all have the joy to race .But no excuses for missed up the race

So my apologise for not showing up to that race , And i deserve to pass to the reserves . :worship:

i respect RD
    regards Andrew :handshake:

11. ok - we'll discuss this via pm... which incidentally, is all you had to do in the first place to avoid this....

12. Andrew i just downloaded this track. Read in the track notes that it only has 21 pit boxes & there might be a slight prob if u add more drivers. :thinking:

13. ooo... ok... cheers for the notice mate... will have a mooch at the files now and adjust accordingly :D

14. man.... it's got grid slots for 102 cars, pit spots for 21 teams but only 48 assigned garages, meaning it only uses 16 of the 21 (not a problem).... plus, i'm suprised the saftey car isn't in the middle of the track... how do these people put stuff out in this state?

theoretically, it should hold 48 drivers, if that were possible... but will do some double checking this evening and if it doesn't work out, you know i've always got another track tucked neatly up meh sleeve....

15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Andrew i have tested the track in the past and with 16 spot it still doesn't work but i might have tested wrongly but i doudt it.

16. yea, it might balls up because of the unassigned garages.... if so, i can fix it in 3 seconds and i'll issue a patch for it... will know more when i get in this evening....

17. Im in.

18. ok... confirmed the track was brok.... but i've fixed it - will issue the unofficial patch later this evening... :thumb:

19. Good work Andrew!

Sign me up pls. These cars were real fun last time. I'm also eager to see this track (new for me).

20. Weekend of the Rally, shame, love the R8s and enjoyed the last event.

Good luck to the competitors :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.