1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi R8 Production @ Charade 2006 - 18 January 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Password: click here

Class: Audi R8 Production
    Track: Charade 2006
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 20:00 GMT (1 hour)
    Qualification: 21:00 GMT (20 mins)
    Warmup: 21:20 GMT (5 mins)
    Race: 2 x 25 mins

Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of practice. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in. Drivers who haven't joined the server when the reserves are called risk losing their slot.​

Any reserve drivers on the server prior to the event must leave as soon as the practice session begins.​

This event is strictly limited to 30 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).​

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans *
    2. David Lemon *
    3. Laurance Lemon *
    4. Jeff Leroux *
    5. Christian Deparis *
    6. Lewis Fergusson
    7. Stuart Thomson [skin]
    8. Adam Vaughan
    9. Tim Ling
    10. Péter Bártfai
    11. Gary Lennon *
    12. Nico Major
    13. Lee Downham *
    14. Bob Miley
    15. Keith Barrick
    16. Zoltán Kubassy
    17. Ken Hunter
    18. Jeroen van Toorn
    19. Nuno Areias
    20. Mark Birney
    21. Carlos Seoane
    22. Daniel Plaikner
    23. Jesper Bourner Ferrari
    24. Yassen Pavlov
    25. David Bischoff
    1. Hendrie Klink
    2. Nigel Atkins
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    Jeff, Daniel & Christian skinpack
    BVM skinpack
    Team NI skinpack
  3. Sign me up please Andrew :)
  4. ninja edit ;)
  5. Sign me up pls Andrew.
  6. Hi Andrew

very very intéresting for me

sign me up

Thx Andrew
  7. yes please. :)
  8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

yes please matey :good:
  9. Im in, What do i do with these skin packs? Same place as where the track goes? Sorry this wil be my first event.
  10. extract them here, man:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<YOUR STEAM NAME>\race 07\CustomSkins
  11. Cheers Boss :good:
  12. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I'll try again. Me please Mr Evans sir!
  13. sign me up please!
  14. sign me up please

P.S. there is an error while I press link to download this skinpack
  15. Nico Major

Nico Major
    Premium Member

me too please:clap:
  16. sign me up please, but I am not sure if I will be back in time for this race.
    So if more than 25 people sign up, you can remove me from the list.
  17. Sign me up there big chap ... sounds like the last one was a laugh and never ventured out in one of these things yet :thumb:

BTW: Rapidshare error on that skinpack
    " This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times. This limit is reached.
    To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."
  18. Yes please these are great cars.
  19. guys, no-one else will be able to d/l your skinpack, i'd suggest lobbing it up on our download server instead... :thumb:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.