Audi R8 GT LMS Ultra Goosebumps Edition

I drove this bastard around the Raceroom track. Not sure what to think of it. Am still not sure about my global feeling of R3E.
The sound is nice. When driving nose view, it has a nice dynamic sound. Cockpit view is a bit less, but thats natural. Replays are ok to me.

It feels a bit to me like arcade driving. It drives to easy for my feeling. Have to try it again, to make a final judgement on it.

Still, all in all, I had a smile on my face when I walked away from the computer yesterday. So the overall experience with it, is ok. Will see if I can post some screenshots :)

One of the best sounding cars in the game so far, and Bathurst feels and looks amazing.

I drove this bastard around the Raceroom track.

Don't forget the Competitions that are allowing you drive content you don't own are currently all in the Amateur driving model which I guess can give it a kind of an "arcade" feel. Getting the controls to feel how you want and with Get Real mode adjusting minor things with the car make a big difference in car feel and force feedback to me.

Ah, did not know that. Well, that might compensate for the Audi, but it did not for the other cars I drove, as they where all in real mode and default cars. It still did not feel quite right, but as said, that might be something with the settings of my wheel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back