Audi R8 4.2

Is there really any need to call him an idiot?

Grow up, it's pretty obvious that if there are no updates posted, it's not going to be finished.

Guys, leave aadilf1 alone, its obvoius he's an abused 12 year old who's been locked in a box all his life, show a little understanding please...

Honestly, you guys are pathetic. Chill out. I mean its possible that it was finished, and the guy didn't have time to post it, or was busy with something else, so when I said that it had been a long time since any posts, and I also said "Just asking", it is possible that it was finished, and I'm not being impatient just concerned, so you can stop jumping on the defensive bandwagon and assuming that I'm trying to offend you, idiot. Now THAT was meant to be offensive.

And DavidI, you honestly sound like you're speaking from personal experience, with the detail, I hope your childhood wasn't too bad, and that living with yourself becomes easier. Don't worry, time is a healer. :)

And learn to spell, Mr "obvoius", although it's an easy mistake to make, since you were so eager to post and gain the appreciation of everyone here, with that daft comment.

• Nour00

Honestly, you guys are pathetic. Chill out. I mean its possible that it was finished, and the guy didn't have time to post it, or was busy with something else, so when I said that it had been a long time since any posts, and I also said "Just asking", it is possible that it was finished, and I'm not being impatient just concerned, so you can stop jumping on the defensive bandwagon and assuming that I'm trying to offend you, idiot. Now THAT was meant to be offensive.

And DavidI, you honestly sound like you're speaking from personal experience, with the detail, I hope your childhood wasn't too bad, and that living with yourself becomes easier. Don't worry, time is a healer. :)

And learn to spell, Mr "obvoius", although it's an easy mistake to make, since you were so eager to post and gain the appreciation of everyone here, with that daft comment.

Hahahahaha, omg, that is a hilarious post, was just reading through, and that made me squirt juice out of my nose!!!! What a wet slap in the face!!!!

How about we leave the name calling out of the discussions :thanks:
Like I said i know EAP3D in person, he's been busy with school and hasn't had time to even work on the car. So please be patient, he will post when he does work on the car.

January 2011 8.3.0 update

Updated all of the shaders for 8.3.0:
Untitled-15.jpg

Kinda started on the interior:
randomint.jpg

If you want to see more images of the updated shaders, I set up a gallery on my site:
http://eapdesign.vndv.com/R8/

I have to applaud Ruud on this version's shaders, because the reflections are nearly perfect, in my opinion. Hopefully they'll stay this way for a long time.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%