Audi R8 4.2

I think I'll just leave this here
Gmdcd.jpg

Oh.. my.. GOD! That is.. beautiful lol

What do you mean by that? I hope you don't mean you're stopping!

I meant I'd leave the picture in the thread :)

The following best viewed while listening to this:

gRRI0.jpg

zIZ1G.jpg

gL0gO.jpg

njlMF.jpg

Exterior is 99% done!!

>Interior is coming next, it's probably going to take a while.

> The wheels are about 5k polies each, but I've made a low-poly-wheel raven variant in which the wheels are roughly 1200 polies.
> The composite body (everything you see that isn't wheels) is roughly 33000 polies.
> There are quite a few raven variants for color selections so far, including most of the color combinations currently available on the car at the Audi website.
> The body and wheel scaling and positioning is not quite right yet, and I know this.

My system has a GTX 470 graphics card and, as you can see, I get ~90 fps with 16xAA and the high poly wheels. I'm not too sure how this will scale to older systems, however.

It'll be done when it's done...I haven't done anything with the interior yet, and the ini might need a bit of work, I've yet to test the accuracy of it.

I've mostly been tweaking shaders since the last update because the the global shaders are in a seemingly constant state of turmoil, which is amplified between different cars and tracks. I'd really like to wait until there's a release with solid global shaders so that the car's visual quality is not marred.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 120 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 306 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 439 39.5%