rF2 Audi R18 VS Mazda 787B @ The Nordschleife - Mon 7th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That was rather stupid. There was some chatting as a few had crashes at the start and they were talking about restarting. Just got cought out by that for a second and thought it was gonna restart and hit ESC, yeah race done after 5 corners...

Plz for the next time don't stay admin or don't chat, but the combo ruined a fun night for me after 2 min...

That was rather stupid. There was some chatting as a few had crashes at the start and they were talking about restarting. Just got cought out by that for a second and thought it was gonna restart and hit ESC, yeah race done after 5 corners...

Plz for the next time don't stay admin or don't chat, but the combo ruined a fun night for me after 2 min...

That sucks, :sick: ...
Next time: No matter what the chat says, keep on driving. ;)

After a poor start and and a bump from behind that made me spin and go offtrack i got back on the road and prepared myself to try and get back some positions.

My Mazda didn't let me down and listening to that engine screaming through those fast corners was awesome. Managed to get third place and stayed there until the end.

Thanks to all. :thumbsup:

well then I'd rather not race .. being taken out on the first corner, and the crash affecting 2 or more cars , should warrant a restart ! if a person crashes on his own terms, THEN I would understand a "no restart " policy. I was there in qualifying too ... the guy with connection issues, just jumps in before the start, and the race restarts for him... don't get it . anyway .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back