1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Audi Challenge @ Zolder - Sunday November 23th 2008

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

USA time zone event

[​IMG]

Servername: racedepartment USA
    Password: click here

Class: Production class
    Car: Audi R8
    Track: Zolder click here
    Weather: Dry​

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, 30 minutes ( Monday 2:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 9:30 PM EST, superpole 15 minutes( Monday 2:30 GMT )
    Race: 9:45 PM EST, 1 hour ( Monday 2:45 GMT )​

Notes:

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.
    Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of practice. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

due to numerous pillup at T1 on lap1 in all racing club event i will ask everybody to be more cautious at T1. i will also remind you all the code of conduct of RD about contact.​

1. all contact must be avoided, if it happen the driver that have hit or you think it was your fault and caused the other to spin or to go off track must slow down safely and let the other driver regain his place. if it involve you loosing a few places by doing so consider that as your penality.​

2. when hitting someone an apology is in place, either by saying sorry by the way of quick chat or after the race in the chat.​

3. in chat RD will not tolerate not respecting a fellow driver and will kick the offended driver and might even get ban from the racing club.​

those rules are there so everybody can enjoy their racing experience in a clean, fair and friendly environment.​

happy racing Yves ( racing club staff )​

Name on RD forum:
    Name in game:
    Your Country:

Entrylist:
    1. Ryan Callan ***
    2. Marcel Vd Aa *
    3. Timothy Miller *
    4. Eric Kaczmarek *
    5. Chris Vick *
    6. Péter Bártfai *
    7. Gaynall Hudgins *
    8. Yves Larose *
    9. Warren Dawes
    10. William Yunk
    11. Keith Barrick *
    12. Rafael Barbosa *
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

Reserves:
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    * PanAmerican Racing Skinpack click here

2. Sign me up please! :)

3. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

count me in

4. I'm in too...

5. I am in as well...

Note: Didn't we just raced the R8 at Magny Cours (in October?)??

6. Please sign me up too!:good:

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yes we kinda run them, the last time it was all production class this time its just the Audi, i wanted a car that is not hard to drive since a few of us have the RDGTC in the afternoon.

8. Yah, I am doing the 72laps F1 race at Interlagos. What was I thinking?? :):worship:

9. Aw come on Yves! The Koenigsegg is much more fun:sinister: When you stay on the track that is! :laugh2::rotfl:

Besides, you guys are in training now. You should be pushing that endurance! :)

Thanks for holding these USA events Yves! I am having a blast at every one that I can make!

10. Yves, the offline version of this track crashes on my system. Am I the only one with that problem?

11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i don't have any problem with it Eric and i never heard anyone having that problem with that track.

12. hummm.. that's very weird... I dont have any problems with any other tracks and mods...

13. Sign me up!:)

14. I'll give it a try if I can make it home on time Sunday night (as it doesn't seem like it will be a full grid, I think you can sign me up).

Newbie questions:
    - Is it me or you can't change the gear ratio in the Audi?
    - What is a good lap time with the Audi on this track?
    - Is it possible to race the AI on add-on tracks, or they will suck because it hasn't been tweaked?

Thanks, and hopefully I'll see you Sunday!

Ian

15. I just downloaded it and did 2 laps, no software problem so far...

16. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I just downloaded the track, and it seemed ok to me, no crashes.

I also noticed that I couldn't adjust the gears in the Audi R8 Production Car. I was wondering if it was me, but obviously not. Pity, the gears seem totally wrong for this track.

17. no, you cannot change the gears in the production cars. sorry. but that's what makes it interesting.

18. Any suggestions on what I could try? So far it is a no go for me and it is the first track I ever had any problems?????

19. You tried deleting it and reinstalling Eric (the UIData files too)?

If the server's up you could have a try on the online version - see if that is any different?

20. yes I have :( no luck... I didn't check the online version yet. It is weird... I might just uninstall and re-install GTR.

Thanks Ryan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.