1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A3 1.8T Flare/Interior Needles Problem

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by exoticcar2009, May 22, 2010.

1. As you can see in the photos, one of the flares from the right rear light is missing. And when I turn on the headlights, the needles disappear. Is there any way to resolve these two problems?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. About flare in rearlight, it is cause some cars in europe has only in driver side (anti rear fog light).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

did a flare to simulate it, cause flares are perfect to it, as more far you are from the other car, you see it hard like real one.

hope it explain you.

about needles, is a bug of racer, maybe in future versions it will be fixed.

3. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Haha, when I turn the lights on the needles appear for me :p

4. me too, i cant see needles without lights turned on

5. Aren't the gauge lights an image that overlays the gauge image, if so the needles may be under that image which blocks thier view.

6. x2 eheh :p

7. So what does it mean? Need some Alpha-Channel corrections on the overlay, right?

8. no, my lights textures is in the same place of original. the needles is in front of image (turned on and off).. it is bug of racer

9. it's a racer bug ;D When the car is not cg, there are some problems with graphics.

10. I haven't seen this bug on any of the cars I use on ver 0.8.8.1. I guess there is a lot of content that just isn't up to the task!

11. i dont know what can be wrong.. many persons use my cars in old racers, and the needles appear fine. In my pc, using the last version of racer, using the same view.ini, without live turned on, it disappear and appear all time. =(

12. Yeah, it's a Racer's problem ;)

I sometimes use v083, because the needles appear and I don't have to restart the game after choosing another car or track.

13. In my Fury the gauges don't appear sometimes. But for example, the Corvette C6 has the gauges always working. It's a mistery, eheh :p

14. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I have problems with the corvette c6 gauges xD I think that might be a linux thing but half the time the gauges and digital gauge on the window don't appear :(

The supra's gauges have only appeared once so far... xD