Attn: Creators of RBR Rally tracks

I see a lot of very promising things here for rally, and I would like to thank you all for that. I see lots of intent for RBR, and little mention of rF. If I may ask: Can you please also export to rFactor?

kindest regard,
lp

How big is too big for rF?

Right now I see a 10km radius circle as a limit (could be a work around brewing). Not sure if there is a poly limit or not. Sure rF likes to have the track section chunked up into <1000m sections, but at this point I'll take a rally stage with clipping issues over none at all.

Pikes is the longest PTP stage I've seen @ 24km. The WRC tracks were 22km, 17km and a 34km loop.

Out of the Rally-America events run last year, each event has one stage that is getting close to that limit (~~20km). How many Real-Life stages being built are over that? (Please forgive my lack of knowledge with stages outside of the US)

Regarding real life stages in the UK, last year I contested the Tour of Mull, a National B stage rally, with the longest stage 22 miles (35km) on tarmac, run at night!

Tour of Mull - http://www.2300club.org :
mull.jpg

There are famous Welsh gravel stages such as Pundershaw that I believe were run at 30+miles (50km) in the British Rally Championship until the late 90's but are no longer run in that configuration.

The Silver Fern rally in NZ runs stages up to 60 miles IIRC.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%