1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps Attack Mode+ - Score and Time Attack Mod [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by John Peat, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Peat submitted a new resource:

Score/Time Attack Mod - A better version than the wonky built-in one I hope!

Read more about this resource...

2. As i wrote in my review. Definitely worth a try, let's hope now to have some Rally Cars and a Rally Stage, or the upcoming AE86 with an Akina track! :p

3. Worth noting that the Score Attack system is 'work in progress' and the time allowances in Time Attack are not car/track specific (you get 45 seconds at the start and 20 secs per sector)

I realise that makes some car/track combos 'no fun' but I want to get the basics working before we consider issues like that.

Remember that clicking where it says 'Score Attack' switches it to 'Time Attack' and vice versa (you'll need to cross the startline to restart a challenge)

4. thanks

5. Note: I'm aware that Time Attack doesn't work for all cars/tracks just yet - having a fixed time allowance isn't clever enough and I'm working on ways of making that aspect of it customisable (e.g. you need more time for Spa than Magione and a LOT more time for the 'Ring - but you don't want so much time it gets boring!!)

Any ideas and feedback on that would be greatly helpful

6. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

The support and the backend for this mod is being withdrawn, hence the deletion

Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.