1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATCC @ Nurburgring GP- FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 19TH, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment US-ATCC
    Class: ATCC HERE!
    Track: Nurburgring GP
    Weather: variable weather forecast link
    Practice: 45 minutes (9:00 PM EST / 02:00 sat GMT )
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 12 laps 1 mandatory pitstop 2 tires
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

2. Entry List:

1. Eric "hamster hunter" Nelson
    2. Yuri "mod man" Braham
    3. Eric "zoom zoom" Estes
    4. Simon "hedgerow" Gardner
    5. Willie "rembrandt" Watt
    6. Keith "wet slicks" Barrick
    7. Ryan "RYO" Callan
    8. Simon Smith
    9. Matthias "flying GErman" klein
    10. JEsper "flying dane" Taulborg
    11. Reggie 'fire n ice" Blain
    12. Glenn "ringtone" Petersen
    13. Mr. "damage control" CAB
    14. Michael "uncle Sam" Carver
    15. John "go blue" Sydenstricker
    16. Eduardo "Senna Jr." Prado
    17. Kane "sugar" Lasky
    18. tyler "silent Assasin" Scurlock
    19. Danny "park" Asbury
    20. Chris "Sykesy" Sykes
    21. Robert "the excorsist" Isles
    22. Dariusz "quick cab" Swiderski
    23. LEonardo "charlie" Tuma
    24. William "the godfather" Yunck
    25. Ethan "striper" Bass
    26. Paul "that wood"Wood
    27. Daniel "the other wood" Wood
    28. Linus "Stock Car" Brostrom
    29. Rhys "the kid" Gardiner
    30. Stefan "quiet quick" Werner
    31. Michael "pug diesel" V Scheppingen
    32. Abdul "ISO" Ahmed
    Current Reserves:

1. Bob "the producer" Luneski
    2. Domingos Vaz
  3. This will be a broadcasted event through MultiBC!!!

Warm up has been shortened to 5 mins to alleviate dead air or content issues for the broadcast.

The entry list has been modified for the sake of race quality from the standpoint of lag and in game performance. We have 2 slots dedicated to the "broadcast team" and 30 on track drivers slotted. There is a small possibilty this could change after some discussions with tech saavy RD staffers.

WE will use the most current version of the MOD! doen load it here>>>>>HERE!

Race #1 = Rolling start Race #2 standing start

Rolling start. The pole sitter will bring the field around for ONE LAP to the start / finish line at 45MPH or 72 KPH. The will roll off the line when the start lights go out and not before or we will have penalties for "false starting". YOU WILL follow the car in front of you and stay in EXACT order!do your best to maintain the spacing to the car in front of you as you had when you "dropped" into the field from the garage.Once the pole sitter has reached the Start / Finish Line he will then accelerate at full speed and the race will be underway.Ryan Callan will "announce" the start by type chatting "GREEN FLAG" Once the POle sittter reaches the S/F line everyone may accelerate! HOWEVER! YOU MAY NOT pass or jump out of line until you reach the Start / finish Line. This will ensure that nobody in the rear of the field will "jump" and gain an unfair advantage. I want everyone to get away cleanly and without incident to start the race. you may only pass before the Start/finish line if there is an accident in front of you but this does not mean you are released to accelerate away and pass additional cars until the release point.

PATIENCE GENTLEMEN!!!!!!! I will review the race starts after the event. If I catch you breaking the start rules, you will be reported by me to the racing staff for an infraction review.

CUt rules:

The entire track is free space except the following corners. The CHICANE will be the RD rules period. if you do not have 2 tires on the track then you are cutting. IF you CUT the chicane by going through the green apron, you should give back any time or positions gained before the next corner. Otherwise you can be reported for cutting.

The exit of turn #4 has a large open area to the left. There is a white line the denoted the edge of the track. you may put your rightsiode tires over the line but no more than a tire width beyone the whiteline. If you do go over more than that distance, then give back any time or positions gained.

I will presonally police the Chicane in a post race review of the event. If I catch you cutting there repeatedly, I will report you for cutting and an infraction review for points on your license.

Pit Lane ENtry and exits. YOU MUST follow the laned marked for entry and exit. you car must be completely inside the entry lane a t the point which it begins.

PIt Exit: you may not cross into the racing surface until you have passed the end of the "triangle" portion of the boundry line to your left as you exit.
  4. SIGN ME UP!
    Understand golden rules: YES!
  5. Drivername: Eric Estes
    I understand the Golden Rules: Yes
  6. Sign me up please
    Drivername:Simon Gardner
  7. I'm in, love this track.

Jarrod Keen
  8. Sign me up please

I understand the rules.
  9. Also remember one spot saved for the broadcast.
  10. Sign me up for the commentary booth!
  11. sign me up please
    Drivername: Matthias Klein
  12. Sign me up:)
  13. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

sign me up please
    Drivername: Reggie Blain
  14. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'm in.
    Drivername: Glenn Petersen
    I understand the golden rules: yes
  15. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Sign me up please
    Drivername:Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  16. Drivername: Michael Carver
  17. Drivername: John Sydenstricker
  18. Sign me up please

name: Eduardo Prado

I understand the golden rules

19. Uh Oh, Eduardo has made his way back to us... Everyone watch out! This man was born while traveling at 300mp/h
  20. Driver:Kane Lasky
    I understand the golden rules: Yes! ​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.