1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATCC @ Birmingham GP - SUNDAY Morning - December 12th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RaceDepartment US-ATCC
    Class: ATCC V3
    Track: Birmingham
    Weather: variable weather forecast link
    Practice: 45 minutes (9:00 PM EST / 02:00 sat GMT )
    Qualification: 10 minutes (superpole)
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 2 x 17 laps 1 mandatory pitstop 2 tires
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules
  2. reserved:
  3. Entry List:

1. Ethan BAss
    2. Simon Gardner
    3. Chris Sykes
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    11. ?
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
  4. I'll race here on suday as well. But is it a two tyre stop race? I ask because the US ATCC events held on sunday before were just twelve lap sprints with no stops.
  5. Sign me up please
  6. yup its just as advertised...........thought I'd make it easy on myself this week.

Lap count may get adjusted after I research the laptimes
  7. Sign me up please Eric, won't be racing friday night I'm out on the town lol so will be far to :drink: to race
  8. One big request Eric. Please make sure that the diesel BMW doesn't reer its head again for the third week in a row. Please, I love this track, and don't want to be delayed on jumping into the server after the euro sepang race.
  9. Sign me up please
  10. never on purpose mate.......
  11. I know, but it was the reason I decided on not racing at Algarve last week.
  12. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I'm in!
  13. Only 4 people, thats not really my idea of a race. I'll be pounding around by myself.

I think something needs to be done for these Sunday morning ATCC events if they want to get a decent number of people in. A grid of 12 is okay, but any less than that, unless I'm racing with mates or in an event to learn how to drive a car, its really not racing.

Also might help if the correct times were posted.
  14. Server is up
  15. gee Ethan do ya think maybe its the holdays and attendance is affected by this? if you have a suggestion then a PM is much more appropriate then just whining in the forum...

its never going to be heavily attended by US based drivers as it is 9 AM at the latest here. It was more of a blend event for you guys in the Euro sector I created.

Maybe I'll just take you r approach of " well its not exactly to my liking so I'll just forget about it" and leave myself one less thing to worry about on a Sunday........
  16. Well I'm in still, lets just enjoy it and have a nice fight
  17. Eric, we seem to be having a few problems with the server at the moment, 2 of us were joining but no car, we could see ethan in the server but no one else and now the server has gone off the lobby, can you help please mate :)
  18. i'm joining too
  19. The server crashed, many thanks for helping Ivo
  20. Sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.