1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATCC 2.1.1 @ Sebring International - Sunday MORNING - October 31st, 2010 MORNING

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: ATCC CLASS (Race ON required) Click>>>HERE!

[B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]DRY DRY DRY [/COLOR][/B][/B]

Start Time: [COLOR=blue]09:00 AMEDT / 06:00 AM PDT / 01:00 PM GMT (Sunday)[/COLOR]

Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR]
    Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10 mins [/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]SUPERPOLE [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=blue](9:00 AM EDT)[/COLOR]
    Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10 mins[/COLOR]
    Race:[COLOR=blue] 2x20 Mins[/COLOR]

Notes: [B]Click here[/B] to read the password and golden rules!

Most important RD golden rules:
    • Only sign up if you are sure you can participate.
    • Sign-ups can be refused by the race director.
    • No cutting in any sessions.
    • If you hit another driver, wait and give back his position
    • No chatting during Qualify or Race. Even sorry isn't needed. Do it after the qualify or race session is completed and all drivers are off the track.
    • No abusive language during any sessions.
    • Listen to the race director at all times.
    • If you feel harmed by an accident caused by another driver you can use the incident report option. Send the Incident report to the race director through PM only.
    • If you sign up for this race we expect you to be there before the qualify starts. If you are not present on the server, the racing staff will confirm the reserves.
    • 5 minutes before the qualify starts the grid is closed!
    • Read and understand the RD rules! Click here

You have to confirm the golden rules if you sign up for this event. The sign up format is:
    • Drivername: your name
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
    If the racing staff does not see this in your sign up request, you won't see your name in the sign up list!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. The world famous Sebring circuit in all it's glory!

You can't ever really tame this track...........you simply come to terms with her.
  3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Keith Barrick
    3. Ethan BAss
    4. Eric Estes
    5. Glenn Petersen
    6. Dariusz Swiderski
    7. Matt Clark
    8. Simon Gardner
    9. Tony Prosser
    10. Matthias Klein
    11. Kane Lasky
    12. ?
    13. ?
    14. ?
    15. ?
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. ?
    20. ?
    21. ?
    22. ?
    23. ?
    • Drivername: Keith barrick
    • I understand the Golden rules: YES
  4. Drivername: Eric Estes
    I understand the Golden Rules: Yes

another track worth waking up for... not much time for drinking the coffee, though :).
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Drivername: Abdul Ahmed
  6. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Drivername: Dariusz Swiderski

:) :)
  7. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Driver: Glenn Petersen
    I understand the Golden Rules: yes
  8. Eric,

Change the link to download the mod. Here is the correct link: Click
  9. Sign me up please

Drivername: Matt Clark
  10. I've heard bad things about this mod giving mis-matches online, are those sorted yet?
  11. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

All sorted :)
  12. So what does this mod ACTUALLY do? Because I only just go my Alfa to drive to my style, and I don't want to drive it with completetly new physiscs which change the car drastically.
  13. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

No drastic changes, just some improvement on the old..:)
  14. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Eric, shoot this is during the day not the usual time. I dont mind getting into trouble once in awhile but this is just me asking for trouble. I am bailing out while I can LOL.

Sorry dude. That time is when I have my team of 3 needing constant attention.
  15. Download the mod and try for yourself :)

Or even easier just come and race, you've got nothing to lose.
  16. I'll race, thankfully, I did a GT event here in the past so the track isn't completely new to me.

One last question though, what are skins like for this. I run mt West Alfa skin all the time, and would love to keep using it. Would it be a simple copy & paste of the stuff in the .config file, then replacing the WTCC Alfa 07 bit with whatever the code for this one will be?

Drivername: Ethan Bass
  17. Ethan go into the ATCC forums and check under the threads for

ATCC CAR MOD BETA...there is a section in there about skins. Can't help more than that as I am a skin rock
  18. Ethan

Just copy and past your existin ini but chage the car tag to [Alfa Romeo 156 ATCC] no new skins etc needed.
  19. Sign me up please- 100% will be awake for this one :D
    Drivername: Simon Gardner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.