Asus en8800gt 512mb Vs ASUS GT720-2GD3

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's,

i currently have an Asus en8800gt 512mb (Nvidia) but it died and i'm looking to replace it mind that my system is old and that i just want to replace the faulty part and i saw the ASUS GT720-2GD3 for 75$ CDN and i was wondering if the 2 cards are similar in preformance or the second one have better performances ?

thanks

Hi guy's,

i currently have an Asus en8800gt 512mb (Nvidia) but it died and i'm looking to replace it mind that my system is old and that i just want to replace the faulty part and i saw the ASUS GT720-2GD3 for 75$ CDN and i was wondering if the 2 cards are similar in preformance or the second one have better performances ?

thanks

My 2 cents worth:

I had an awful GTX 210 that came with my PC so I went on Gumtree it's like Kijji, and got an as new HD 7770 OC for $65.00 Australian, it runs most games really well and is a LOT faster than a new one I could get for the same money.

For comparison the GT 720 has a passmark of 756 the stock HD 7770 is 2154. Video cards are swapped out all the time so if you don't want the latest one you can save a fortune.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back