Resource icon

Sounds Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT2/GTE sounds 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

Yep, not bad but the sound appear to loud (or just need to reduce the volume) and the backfire sound (don't know if this) when you change gears is strange.

You can get sample here

Onboard
Outboard

can you make a video of it pls.
unfortunately, no :/ I have a big problem with fraps that slows the game at under 10fps :/

Yep, not bad but the sound appear to loud (or just need to reduce the volume) and the backfire sound (don't know if this) when you change gears is strange.

It's balanced with Fonsecker sounds. I can reduce it a bit, but not too much or it will be unrealistic with Fonsecker's work. If you mean the inside gear shift, then it's the real one. if you listen closely to this video, you can hear it:
if it's the outside, then I'll try to fix that :)

thanks for the feedback

• Deleted member 223075

@Mach77

Yeah i think you want the sound most realistic as possible but in game the render is slightly different with the reality.

I just made a little comparison with original sound.

But thanks for your work on sound mod (i remember the sound for the Forg GTE)

I would love to try this sound mod.
Unfortunately when I install it, the URD Aston Martin will not load any longer (crash back to launcher when launching a race).
Is there any tip what I have made wrong?

Thanks a lot! It works beautifully now.
the only issue I seem to have is that the new sound is just a bit too loud when the AI is racing the car - it almost is louder than my own cars engine sound (I know the Aston Martin is rather noisy on the track but this is a bit too much).
The sound characteristics are fantastic (easily a 5 star rating)!
I wish it would just be balanced a little bit more in line with the other Kunos cars in it's external volume level.

Yes, I hear the same with Fonsecker sounds unfortunately :-(

I would absolutely love when sound mods would all be balanced towards neutral Kunos out of the box volume levels.
This way people like me who like to use only individual car sound mods instead of the entire pack can enjoy those sounds ;-)

Your Aston Martin sounds are wonderful in all other ways - it would be fantastic if you could offer the mod in a second version, balanced for Kunos stock sounds.

for the non urd cars, just put the files in the sfx folder on your car and rename the bank file to match the car folder and do the same inside the GUID.txt. every instances of the Aston Martin's folder has to be renamed accordingly to the car's folder that you want to use

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%