• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Assigning national flags to AI skins

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Helmut Skrdla, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Helmut Skrdla

Helmut Skrdla
    Premium

Ratings:
    +226
    Hi all,

I've had some break from AC, and with the latest updates noticed the driver nationality flags next to each entry in the list. For the AI on our Offline 2013 mod, the flags are generic AC logo even though each skin has a detailed JSON file.

Does anyone know what needs to be put into the skin JSON file to give each AI driver the correct national flag?

Thanks, regards

2. ltcars

ltcars

Ratings:
    +319
    In Content Manager when you click on skins there is a line from which country the driver is

3. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +769
    Yeah the CM seems the onl yoption for correct AI flags, as i guess that the 'country' tag in the 'ui_skin.json' is somehow obsolete for the standard AC launcher, after i made a couple of tests with country names and country codes. Maybe someone should open a thread about this matter on the official AC dev-forums.

4. After_Midnight

After_Midnight

Ratings:
    +321
  5. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +769