• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Assetto won't load any car

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Derek Tupaz, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Derek Tupaz

Derek Tupaz

Ratings:
    +1
    I've been playing Assetto Corsa now for a good 3 months and when I tried using an out of date mod, the car wouldnt load it, so like any any problem that happen, I removed the mod thinking it was the source of my problem, I tried using the vanilla cars with a vanilla track and the game gets stuck at loading the car then crashes. I have tried reinstalling the game but the problem still persists, any help would be amazing. Thanks

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +338
    Assetto Corsa has a support forum, post your issue there with a log file, they will tell you what your issue is.

3. Derek Tupaz

Derek Tupaz

Ratings:
    +1
    alright thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,218
    Have you tried deleting the AC folder from My Documents? It's often left behind during a reinstall, so any bad settings / corrupt files there end up being carried over.

5. pafe

pafe

Ratings:
    +23
    Just last week I couldn't start AC also. After quite a search I found out, that my antivirus had put RSRlivetiming.exe as a virus and after that acs.exe. Maybe chekc if your Antivirus is not interfering.