1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assetto corsa

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by ChristosG99, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
  2. No

1 vote(s)
  3. I like both games

1 vote(s)
  1. With all that discussion about assetto corsa coming soon i decide to make this thread. My experience of assetto corsa is good and i really love the game cause it's the first sim race game i've ever played and first time with all assists turned off. I was in a greek league called Hellas Racing with some guys. We make a move from codemasters games to assetto corsa and that failed cause most guys just hadn't time to learn a more difficult game. Here is the video of our first race if someone is interest to watch (sorry i was bad at video editing back then)

With less cars and less tracks than project cars and also compared to more games it seems difficult to support a league but why not? It's the only game i've played that can be named as simulator and not arcade. Even project cars are easy compare to it even if it's not arcade. I'm just a new member here, not admin , moderator and i don't even know very well most of you but i think it's a good idea to make a poll to see if you would like to participate a league at assetto corsa. Also if you voted yes let me know with witch category of cars (GT3, Formula Renault etc.) I'm not going to make a league, i don't want the guys who run this league to think i'm trying to find members or something like that. I just think it's good for discussion
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #85 Vail M3 GT - Suplex City Racing Premium Member

Good Thinking Mate Gives People A Place To Discuss The Game :)
  3. I pre order it. Hope it's good
  4. well, the game seems to be more realistic than pcars but i some things are not so good. i like it but even if i think it's more realistic i feel the the feedback is bad. i mean in pcars you feel your car in your wheel but in assetto i can't even know when my tyres are going to lock up. if they fix some things with updates it will be a really good game. what's your opinion?
  5. Potential calendar if the developers get their arses in gear and give us private customisable lobbies (which should be a given, let's be honest). @Adam Morris
  6. Possible different championships as well
    Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG
  7. i love the tatuus fa01 car, also i think magione track sould be added
  8. Looks a bit tight for racing, or am I getting mixed up with Vallelunga?
  9. I don't know Vallelunga very well. Also magione yeah it's tight and tricky but i think it worths. Watch The video i post when i made the thread. F Reanult isn't not in the original game, only as a mod on pc but still i think you can see how a race in this track going
  10. Just think it could get messy as GTs are wider
  11. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I won't be joining not impressed with this game at all don't get why it's supposed to be better than PC

All hype I think
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Pc indycar is an option
  13. Hell no tryna race this game with it's open wheel contact system hahaha just stick to pCars GT if AC seems as bad as it sounds
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I'm not convinced yet by AC, I'm just putting it out there if the move happens. I'd still rather stay here
  15. i like this league even if we play assetto , pcars, gran turismo or whatever i don't care. but it's a GT league and i'm an open wheeler guy. at the coming months i won't have many free time so i may go back to f1 2016 where things are easier and more simple. the sure is that i won't leave until the season ends
  16. If Project CARS was glitch free, and it allowed more driver freedom, it would be perfect
  17. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

What about indycar interested?
  18. I would if TNGTC went to Assetto Corsa? Or maybe another one make series, like Formula B or Clios or something like that. You tend to get better racing with slower cars
  19. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I've sold assetto corsa its balls
    • Haha Haha x 1
  20. How much you get?