Assetto Corsa welcomes Mercedes

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS :D

PS.: I would have posted that in the News thread but that is locked ;)

AC Facebook said:
Assetto Corsa welcomes Mercedes!
969931_688176097875378_234327341_n.jpg

Quick question: the mercedes cars will be released as a DLC, right?

'Cause I mean... If they will still develop all Mercedes cars, we are looking for a looong release date. Let's remember the simulator was first supposed to be released last year! Than 1st quarter 2013... Now it's almost august and...

I'm not trying to sound negative - I do want more content -, but there comes a point when they have to say "enough" and release the game as it is, making further content available through DLCs.

Quick question: the mercedes cars will be released as a DLC, right?

'Cause I mean... If they will still develop all Mercedes cars, we are looking for a looong release date. Let's remember the simulator was first supposed to be released last year! Than 1st quarter 2013... Now it's almost august and...

I'm not trying to sound negative - I do want more content -, but there comes a point when they have to say "enough" and release the game as it is, making further content available through DLCs.

Well if they just got the license then yes I would say Mercedes cars will be a DLC pack for sure (just like the Spa license).

But since nothing really has been announced it is only guessing right now, they could have the license for 6 months and have a car ready for v1.0, not likely though. We don't even know which cars or how many so we will see, I am sure they let us know when there is more to announce (and I am really looking foward to that ;))

My guess is they are trying to include at least one or too Mercedes in version 1.0, remember Kunos` tweet about trying to halve the time needed to include a car? For me it wouldn`t be a dealbreaker if V 1.0 doesn`t have a mercedes in it....and of course I hope it won`t delay further :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back