Assetto Corsa welcomes Mercedes

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS :D

PS.: I would have posted that in the News thread but that is locked ;)

AC Facebook said:
Assetto Corsa welcomes Mercedes!
969931_688176097875378_234327341_n.jpg

:) saw the Sauber Mercedes a few days ago on Marco`s facebook...it could only mean one thing xD

yeah and then there was that LaFerrari video he posted :whistling:

Anyway with the Mercedes license there are tons of cars to make... SLS + SLS GT3 would be a no brainer, the old DTM Merc would be perfect for the BMW E30 DTM car, Sauber C9 :geek:, even a current F1 car could be possible *ducks*.....:coffee:

Exactly my thoughts.

SLS GT3 please, need MOARE GEEETEEEETHREEEE.

But please no W04 :) I´d like to have tires that last through the race, not just over one lap :)

To be honest I'm a bit more excited at the thought of kerb-hopping after the E30 M3 DTM in its nemesis 190e if that's a possibility. I can't believe that wouldn't be at the front of the Kunos guys' minds when they went after the license. But yeah, there's no such thing as too many GEEETEEEETHREEEEE :D

Audi next please Kunos :) R8 LMS and V8 DTM are needed! ;)

If I were to guess;

- Merc 190 DTM
- Merc C9 (Sauber)
- Merc SLS
- Merc F1 (2010 at a guess?)

One question though, does AMG have to be a separate licence or would the Merc licence cover the AMG stuff too?

If I were to guess;

- Merc 190 DTM
- Merc C9 (Sauber)
- Merc SLS

One question though, does AMG have to be a separate licence or would the Merc licence cover the AMG stuff too?

Practically everything that could be of any interest for us out of the Mercedes factory has an AMG badge on it, so they surely have it. I don't want an A 180 CDI :D

If I were to guess;

- Merc 190 DTM
- Merc C9 (Sauber)
- Merc SLS

AMG is a division of Mercedes, entirely owned by Daimler AG. So a mercedes license will cover anything with an AMG badge on it, much in the same way a BMW license covers BMW M

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back