Assetto Corsa Weekend deal 33% OFF

• Deleted member 151827

Someone end what has become agony with this thread! PLEASE! lol. We all want the same thing! Kunos to prosper! People do have the right to how they feel though! Don't belittle them because of what they think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone end what has become agony with this thread! PLEASE! lol. We all want the same thing! Kunos to prosper! People do have the right to how they feel though! Don't belittle them because of what they think!

Totally agree :)

In fact, i already have the.....

'WTF AC is 33% more expensive today than yesterday and i feel ripped off'

....thread ready to go for tomorrow :confused::confused:

If you feel ripped of, please hand in all the fun you had with AC 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.65 and 0.7.

If you could please transfer the amount of fun and time spent on AC to my bankaccount and I'd be more than happy to compensate you for the difference :).

I think some people struggle to understand why everything via the internet isnt free :D

As it stands, i feel like i owe the folks at Kunos more revenue for what they have given me. Beides the simple 'enjoyment time vs money spent' calculation, Getting something crafted to this level, by people who care for the same details as you do, supplied in a manner which feels almost like it was custom made to be everything you ever wanted it to be, should surely cost more!

Its fantastic news about the sales figures and if it gets our north american chums into it big time, then everyone is a winner, including wheel manufacturers too :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back