1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa Weekend deal 33% OFF

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Stelios, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

As per thread title.

Go buy it. Now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Feeling totally ripped off.
    After the first sales pitch from Kunos on how we would get a discount if we bought in to this early.. :thumbsdown:
    But great for any first time buyer:thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. That's a bargain for such a brilliant piece of software...

4. I felt the same way Rupe. But i guess if it helps Kunos pay the bills we can be all for it. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Ripped off...LOL!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

Honestly people shouldn't feel ripped off. All that can come from these sales are good things. It gets Kunos more income and exposure, which will help us get better licences and more content. This team is so small that the traditional reactions to these sales, I think are unwarranted. The extra exposure and sales from people on the fence, gets them more capital to stay afloat.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Thats what i said. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And after speaking to Aris i dont think they have much choice either.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I do not for a second feel ripped off, nor do I understand why anyone would...:O_o:

I have already had a lot of fun in this game and it isn't even finished. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 11
  10. Yeah, I think Steam reserves the right to drop prices as they see fit in order to boost sales. That's part of the backside of the double-edged sword - goes with the territory.

BTW, I just purchased a second copy to gift to my son and he is Super Excited! Priceless. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus
    Mid pack attack!

I did the same thing for mine during the last sale. The sad thing is I'm debating getting another copy lol. I need help!

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Too bad my G27 didn't arrive yet and I can't play AC with mouse. :unsure:

• Like Like x 1
  13. museumsteve

museumsteve
    Premium Member

Hardly a rip off :D
    We've been playing it for months, that has plenty of value :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Haha, yeah I feel like that but, I may have to save up for a spare CSW. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anyone who feels "ripped off" needs to take a long, hard look at themselves.:rolleyes:

#firstworldproblems

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Think the words 'ripped' and 'off' belong in the R3E Threads :ninja:

Yes i am bitter i have spent more on that game than i have on AC and have less than 1/4 of the content :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Do it! Do it now!

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  18. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Right now I have over 230 hours of enjoyment which works out to about 17 cents an hour...and MP isn't even here yet.....

I might have to buy another copy and give it to Bram to give away or something, I feel like I'm ripping off Kunos.....I really wish I could take the grand I spent at that expensive rental sim and give it to Kunos.....live and learn I guess.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1