Assetto Corsa Videos

i hate this sim...............................because it is making my adult ADD spin out of control. i want it now, and while lost in my obsession for this i will probably come home to my wife and my neighbor making happy time. just use protection i guess.

i wish someone would bring the ferrari f355 berlinetta, one of my favorites of all time

Description of video:
Info:
- Using Fanatec technical partner simulation rig.
- Simulated car is P4/5 Competizione of 2011 (2012 version is in development).
- Driving camera is placed forwards to help VIP Lounge guests that are not experienced simdrivers.
- Setup a bit understeery on the "safe" side.
- Car has ABS enabled and Traction Control (disabled in this video) as the real car.
- Sounds are under development as well as the rest of the software.
---------------------------------
Assetto Corsa is scheduled to be released in late 2012.

OMG!!!
I just found these videos from RSR forum posted from Raul Exposito saying "Evotek sim,Software Assetto Corsa"...
I saw them to understand if are from AC and clearly u can see the kerbs from monza look the same like screenshots and also in a simulator has the logo of "Kunos Simulazioni"...
Anyway what i saw and i got excited is that in a video shows pit crews in the pits!!!
I dont know anything more or less,what u see i see also i hope the pit crews work!!(wow didnt expect that after reading the last interviews)
Also the tyres when go over grass/gravel are aewsome!!
Anyway check them out guys,i guess the car is the Lotus?

Oh and btw these vids are old on youtube

I guess dirt on the tires is good (as it is something other sims don't seem to have) but in the vid clip it seems to disappear a bit abruptly. Like one second its there and then all of a sudden its gone.

Also after its gone through the gravel trap at the parabolica, it comes out as if its driven through a muddy field and not gravel.

Yes i know about netkar but i thought now in vids AC has kinda more "levels" from nkpro...lets say in nkpro has 4,here i thought it had 10 leves to get dirty etc..anyway
Yes also agree seems to get clean fast,but maybe the vid is old...seems easy fix :D
I liked a lot the pit crew,i hope they do some moves,lets say a move of the "stop" sign...interesting :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%