Assetto Corsa: Version 0.3 with new cars, tracks and features released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Version 0.3 with new cars, tracks and features released

Kunos Simulazioni have released the 0.3 version of their Early Access racing sim Assetto Corsa. Gamers can now play the updated title via Steam.

The new version includes: three new cars, two new tracks, a new environment for showroom mode and several new features, including support for the Oculus Rift, new reflection shading, a lot of new graphics options, updated support for new languages and much more!

New tracks
  • Silverstone GP Circuit. The awesome British circuit...

Last edited:
Yes they are there. Should i validate files?

You can try. Or delete Assetto Corsa folder, I just shut down my simrig so can't check the exact name of the folder, from documents and start the game. Note that all your settings will dissappear so maybe take a backup if you have something edited there.

Or maybe wait if someone smarter than me have some better ideas.

• Deleted member 151827

It said one file was missing and that it required it. Something started to dl, but it quickly stopped and said it dl 0 bytes. argh

Attachments

• AssettoCorsa 12-6-2013 12-04-58 PM-340.jpg
    AssettoCorsa 12-6-2013 12-04-58 PM-340.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Deleted member 151827

No worries, you just jumpstarted without knowing how to properly mod... that's why we haven't released UI modding instructions yet. I'll let you know how to do it properly

Thanks for the help. :) Great customer service right there!

Man the drift version of the M3 is aweome. Way too much power for that car lol! It's an adventure to go one lap at any track =) This car I can hotlap for a couple of hours by myself.

But please crew, work on the sounds! You need to sample and work on that. The car behaves as the army in the movie 300 but sounds like a male hairdresser who just got his balls removed. No pun intended. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back