Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
Well, so far we know that we're getting the BMW M1 and AI.

Which leaves the door open for maybe 2 more cars and 1 more track? Or maybe the inclusion of Special Events?

I can't describe how happy am I now, knowing that 1M Coupe will be in next update!!! I love this car... Hope it will be fun to drive, not like Z4. I think when we get multiplayer it can be great to run monocup on 1Ms.

Hell yeah! If the 1M is as fun to drive as Jeremy Clarkson says it is, then I'm totally down for a 1M cup! Would be epic!

It's called the M1. Yeah it can be confused with the old BMW ^^. I think today we will get some more info on friday's content.

Nope. 1M not M1. That was a very planned call by BMW to avoid treading on their original M1 which has a bit of a legendary reputation among bmw fans. You can read all about it with an internet search :)

Didn't know it had a manual gearbox!

I was also gladly surprised ... but thats what it says here: http://www.bmwblog.com/2011/05/12/introducing-the-newest-bmw-m-the-1-series-m/
And then there’s the motor, what on paper appears to be a simple reuse of the Z4 35is tuned N54B30 is actually more than that. The Z4 35is uses the seven speed DCT box and is tuned for that gearbox. The 1M, using the six speed manual, gave way to different engine tuning to optimizes it for the manual gearbox

BMW_1M_INTERIOR_1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back