Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

I recently recieved my new wheel so last night was my first shot at the AI. I have only ran the 500 races through Alien and i really think they are not bad for first shot at them! They were aware of me and i didn't have any of them crashing into the back of me like i have heard some say. Maybe they change in the race car races, not sure yet. In my opinion, although they act sometimes erratic they seem pretty good to me.

I've been watching AI on the replays and i've seen them boosting up like they had nitro. They can be side by side with you at the same speed and suddenly they just seem to gain extra horse power!!! They allways have a higher top speed when you are ahead of them...I simply cannot beat 100% strenght AI top speed

you cant setup the car right, thats all. They never gain any boost on the straight, they just got a better setup since the last updates. I drive the same speed like them and got more aero, so its possible ;)

• Deleted member 151827

WOW! I see what some have been saying now about the AI. They are crazy in the races after the Fiat 500 race! Pretty frustrating. lol. I am confident that they will get better and better though. :) Kunos knows there stuff! Hopefully we get a better version in the next update.

jap they use the default setup and its clearly well done. They got a long gear ratio, but are very fast on the straight. I shortened my ratio and use more aero --> reach the same speed on the straight and can drive side by side with them :)

My current setup is faster then AI. But when they are close to me and try to overtake! They simply raise their top speed to about 10kmh more in that process..
I CALL THAT CHEATING!!!!

Last edited:
My current setup is faster then AI. But when they are close to me and try to overtake! They simply raise their top speed to about 10kmh more in that process..
I CALL THAT CHEATING!!!!

Please make a video with the pedals app showing....maybe they are cheating, maybe they are drafting

Maybe you should stop racing the AI if they are making you this mental...try again after they have been updated a time or two

slipstream, nitro, kers... only for AI???? how cool haaaa!!!!

Have you drafted the AI yourself? The slipstream in the FAbarth, for instance, is very strong. With a good exit from the parabolica on Monza, and a bit of a slipstream, you literally spear past the car in front. It makes a massive difference from running side-by-side.

Have you drafted the AI yourself? The slipstream in the FAbarth, for instance, is very strong. With a good exit from the parabolica on Monza, and a bit of a slipstream, you literally spear past the car in front. It makes a massive difference from running side-by-side.

sorry but i never noticed any diffrence in my speed when i'm close behind AI...

edit: forget it, I guess i never tried close enough:(

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

WOW! This conversation is like the energizer bunny.....It keeps going and going and going and...............................

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back