Assetto Corsa v0.5 released

Update: v0.5 is now released. Find the patch notes here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-v0-5-released.80625/page-7#post-1618812

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 cars left to get (well 16 with the LaFerrari, but this car will only be available with the 1.0 version of the game) so which ones are we getting friday ?! In theory we'll get 3 cars, but since we had a massive break we might get 4 like we did on Xmas. My guess is, we will get factory cars (bunch of Lotus's...) and none of the GT3's/1 GT2 or F1's.

The car I want the most is the T125 !!! release it already :p

Well guys and gals, lets share the car you wish on getting this friday and also what you believe will be release (it might not be the one you really expect yet).

Last edited:
Everytime people in any forums start the i wish, i hope crap it ends up with dissapointed people slating KUNOS for not giving them what they wanted. Not all people here are realists, some take it to far and get upset with KUNOS and im pretty sure thats not the kind of publicity they want.

So i say keep it to yourself and wait and see.

Sure talk about things youd like but dont go second guessing KUNOS.

No man why would I get made at Kunos ?! We already know what we will have in the final product and yes I want to have the content asap, but I am not going to go balistic if it's not in the next update or the next next update. Wishing will being realistic helps to cope with the wait (at least that's how it works for me) + it's a way to see what people are the most exited to get from AC.

The P4/5 is GT2 spec! But i also find it strange to not have the 458 GT3.

Yeah true and about the P4/5 they should have done the 2012 version. As for the GT3's we know we will get the Nissan, I hope they get Lambo license and EA freaking let go of the stupid license holding... Maybe the 458 GT3 is in the books somewhere, if not modders might have a go on it.

We def need the Viper and the Corvette ^^ (once again, modders would look out for us).

No man why would I get made at Kunos ?! We already know what we will have in the final product and yes I want to have the content asap, but I am not going to go balistic if it's not in the next update or the next next update. Wishing will being realistic helps to cope with the wait (at least that's how it works for me) + it's a way to see what people are the most exited to get from AC.

Yeah true and about the P4/5 they should have done the 2012 version. As for the GT3's we know we will get the Nissan, I hope they get Lambo license and EA freaking let go of the stupid license holding... Maybe the 458 GT3 is in the books somewhere, if not modders might have a go on it.

We def need the Viper and the Corvette ^^ (once again, modders would look out for us).
If mercedes in next update I rather get the GT3 than the factory sls.

Just to show you the magic of our forum, for multiple quotes you just have to hit the reply button next to each post you want to quote. Then they all end up in one post, rather than three posts.

Like this one :thumbsup: :)

"some AI" is what was hinted at, and that alone would make me quite happy. Not even to beat them, but just to follow them and see what they're doing. They're bound to be better than me... ;)

Anything else in addition would be gravy/cherry on top. Nuerburg GP would be lovely, though.

I think it's safe to say that they will release some special events with AI with v0.5. If they give us only 1 car that would suck :/, but what's funny is that Marco release two wip screens of the LaFerrari, maybe that car will be available sooner than v1.0 ^^

I guess not really a speculation and more like a certainty, but anyway: :D

1425210_801349789891341_2107764966_o.jpg

1491390_801350023224651_40288182_o.jpg

1492734_801349813224672_1128839670_o.jpg

1490915_801349976557989_1322185579_o.jpg

And if we get another car, my bet is on some Lotus. :)

Last edited:
Wheren't the Mercs part of a planned DLC? I'm guessing they won't be ready.

I'm hoping for some AI.

Wheren't the Mercs part of a planned DLC? I'm guessing they won't be ready.

I'm hoping for some AI.

No the Mercs are part of the original games, there is the SLS ans the SLS GT3. The reason I said there is a big chance for the SLS is 1. we had racing cars in update v0.4 and 2. since they will release some AI challenges, having the SLS makes a lot of sens (same level as the Mclaren, the 458).

They started much later on the SLS. Very slim chance it is finished by now.

Don't get your hopes up :).

Originally, the SLS and the SLS GT3 were planned for a DLC after 1.0 together with Spa. We'll get the SLS for free with 1.0, but it might come a bit later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%