Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 Released 4.jpg

Bonus Pack 3 has been released! New update, seven cars, Laguna Seca and plenty of fun await PC players of Assetto Corsa..

Released earlier today to the PC version of Assetto Corsa (console versions to follow at a later date), the new and awesomely free 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC is live and ready to download next time players restart their Steam client. Running alongside the obvious show stopper that are the seven new cars, Kunos have also released a useful new update that brings the simulation up to build 1.16. You can check out the full details below, and don't forget to leave a comment about your experience with the new cars in the comments section of this article..

Assetto Corsa v1.16 Changelog
  • New Alfa Romeo tipo 33 Stradale
  • New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
  • New Lamborghini Huracán Performante
  • New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • New Maserati Alfieri
  • New Maserati Quattroporte GTS
  • New Pagani Huayra BC
  • New Laguna Seca Circuit
  • Corrected Porsche 908LH Fuel consumption
  • Corrected Pagani Huayra front splitter aero position
  • Added steering wheel alert on race start.
  • Potential workaround for launcher losing input focus after session ends; reported after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
  • Templates added for Bonus Pack cars
  • Various minor updates to digitial instruments in older content
  • Various minor graphical fixes in older content
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 Released 1.jpg
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 Released 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 Released 3.jpg
Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 Released 5.jpg

Want to see the cars in action and hear from physics developer Aris? Check out our interview from earlier in the week below:

Assetto Corsa, available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you think of the new DLC? Which is your favourite car? Do you share our enthusiasm for the new pack? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Right now I think the invalid surfaces on Laguna Seca are broken. I made sand and gravel dirty your lap, not sure if it is legal o upload, if not, the admins can remove this post

Attachments

• surfaces.ini
    3.4 KB · Views: 703
If you want to manually fix it open the surface.ini and change the IS_VALID_TRACK=1 to 0 at Gravel and Sand, I don't know for sure, could lead to server mismatching, I would only use it offline

Laguna Seca doesn't look that good, i get that it's not a scenic location... but stuff like tarmac look lower quality than other Kunos tracks.

Cars look great as always, the Performante might be my favorite car on it's "class", controllable understeer and great traction.
Plus naturally aspirated ftw.

Last edited:
You guys really think it's that bad? To me the track looked fine, at least in comparison to the rest of the stuff in Assetto Corsa...

yhloHBP.jpg

My only gripe with the pack is how stiff and slow the Sesto Elemento feels... People are saying it gets better with the Trofeo tires, so I gotta try that later...

Don't know what you're on about with Laguna Seca track surface. What are your graphics settings?

Imo best looking official track.. maybe because less trees/vegetation in this dry area, trees never was strength of AC. But here even trees look good. And billboards are accurate, lots of details in the buildings and off-track. Color schemes are correct and natural, better than IMO in some official tracks, where things can have this odd tint.

Drove every old track for comparison, and I think this is indeed the best looking official track in AC to date. Funny how opinions can differ.

Cars, absolute favourite Alfa 33 . Not just because of looks, but the SOUND. Visceral stuff, feels like lots of effort was put into it (and maybe less into some other car sounds). Also, it's surprisingly easy to handle/catch from slide, and feels more "Modern" than it is. Maybe due to light weight. Only way to go is rev limiter 109 of course :D To get into that sweet 9-10k rpm range

Concept car, the dash is kinda gimmicky. And having pure concept car in AC feels "off" imo. Huracan Performante handles more enjoyable than Sesto. Pagani, insane power, but I wonder why they put that huge "button" in the steering wheel :D Rest of the interior looks sublime.

Other cars not really into yet, but will see. The track and Tipo 33 are the real gems. Hats off to Kunos

Last edited:
Really great pack! Laguna Seca is one of my favourite tracks so very happy about it. First time driving a laser scanned Seca though, and I gotta say I'm a little choked about the corkscrew... It's so friggin easy and not nearly as steep as other games makes it out to be. Other than that I feel right at home, thanks Kunos for the free stuff :thumbsup:

Laguna Seca is absolutely A W A S O M E! It doesn't look like anything I saw in any other sims, it was like a first time drive! Really enjoy this laserscan version. Congrats Kunos! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love also the 33 Stradale, so grippy at the back. instable and somewhat unpredictable at the front..
Scaried by the Sesto Elemento, so hard to push to the limits, a beast! Now I understand why even Top Gear's The Stig spun off! :D
Impressed by the handle of the 500 hp of Giulia Quadrifoglio, what a car!
The Huayra BC is an incredible powerful and beautiful car! So different from the standard Huayra, really feel the absence of the stability wings and love it!

Overall a great FREE DLC! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back