1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Assetto Corsa Track Suggestions

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Rory334, Feb 28, 2012.

1. As we have heard there have already been two tracks announced for this game {Magione and Monza}. So what other tracks would you like to see in this game?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Vallelunga :)

3. Bram, i will bet it will be confirmed pretty soon :)

I want some not pretty famous circuits, I'm really bored by tracks such as Valencia Street Circuit, Buddh or Shanghai. Maybe Norisring, Zandvoort, Pau Circuit? In Italy is also a lot of interesting 'club tracks' so Kunos, get ready a laser :)

4. Enna Pergusa was a favourite of mine in GTR2. A new version would suit me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. As an avid V8 Supercars follower, I'd love to see any of the Australian tracks in there. Not very realistic, but one can dream

6. Sebring. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ledenon in France.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos
    Premium Member

Kyalami! :p

9. SPA
    Suzuka
    Monaco
    Nurburgring Nordschleife (whole layout)
    Singapore
    Korea
    Hungary
    Buddh
    Austin GP

10. Well i hope there are more european tracks along a hillclimb/road coarse.For example i hope for tracks like Rouen,Spa as it is now and a historic Spa,valencia,pau,nordscleife (complete not only the gp part),Monaco,circuit de la Sarthe (the le mans track),Brand hatch and if possible some international like macau,suzuka,tsukuba,fuji etc..

11. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

As a classic, I would like to have Montjuic circuit in Barcelona's Olympic hill.

Also Jarama would be nice, and Reims

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nordschleife so we secure it for the future.

Just imagine what a selling point it is to say that you have a centimeter accuracy Nords. Someone has to scan this, either iRacing or Assetto.

Assetto seems like the most plausible due to their way of scanning. They put a scanner on the back of a car then drive around the track.

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That would make AC a straight hit title :thumbsup:

14. Agree, undoubtedly the most important moment in simracing history as well imo.

We don´t know what will happen to the track so someone has to make a virtual carbon copy of it.

15. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

16. Yea that´s right :p

Burger-King-Ring hehe ;)

No but seriously that would be blasphemy :)

17. Oulton Park

18. Daytona =3

19. as they started off with much italian tracks and probably stay with it, I'll name a few I'd like to see Enna Pergusa, Imola, Valelunga, Verano, Mugello, Adria, Franciacorta. could be historical aswell.