Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
My pick next up then Eric, then Karl I believe... I've only had one so far (as has Eric and Karl) as I moved down the order to give Boothy this one.

I'll make it once this week is done as i've no time to check out any possibilities this week.
Negative. You gave your pick to boothy. Karl's next, then you, as I just picked.

How about continuing the DTM run with the Merc 190E Evo 2 DTM at BH GP, or any track actually. Or as a second choice the McLaren P1 GTR, only because I just can’t figure this car out, and need help with it. Lol
BTW, can I invite another bud in who just got AC this week?

How about continuing the DTM run with the Merc 190E Evo 2 DTM at BH GP, or any track actually. Or as a second choice the McLaren P1 GTR, only because I just can’t figure this car out, and need help with it. Lol
BTW, can I invite another bud in who just got AC this week?
Invite away Peter, all welcome here unless they start driving the wrong around the tracks lol

Either of those cars would be good as I haven't driven either.. as for the track I would prefer one that we haven't driven yet so have a test and come back with one that's not been raced here yet :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just for confirmation are we running these conditions for this race:-

fast track conditions and Cloudy / 24 degrees
No. The conditions change every week. That's to throw you off. Not the royal "you" but you specifically Peter. :laugh:

P.S. - The weather doesn't matter. But we would start to change the track conditions if you want a little variety. And that you the royal "you".

It seems the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC fix has now gone live... took long enough but good its finally here. Now they just have to fix the 2004 gearbox change crash problem :rolleyes:.

Not aware of the gearbox issue, but this is good news Peter. Thanks! Until I get a PC, I'd love to find a way to run a classics league, with Assetto, not F1. Button Mapping is now available, but still not enough buttons on the xbox. Has anyone tried using a controller and a wheel? I have not tried in Assetto, but not much luck in other games.

Not aware of the gearbox issue, but this is good news Peter. Thanks! Until I get a PC, I'd love to find a way to run a classics league, with Assetto, not F1. Button Mapping is now available, but still not enough buttons on the xbox. Has anyone tried using a controller and a wheel? I have not tried in Assetto, but not much luck in other games.
Button mapping is still not perfect unfortunately as some cars you still cannot map certain things but it's good theygot it in there at last.

Of course a classic league would be good.... hence why my choice for this series was of that variety and would be next time as well ;)

ASSETTO CORSA SUPPORT SERIES
Race Six
: November 19th; 4p ESTUS; 9p BST
Car - Alfa Romeo 155 V6

maxresdefault.jpg

Track - Zandvort
25 Lap Race (standing start)
Weather: Sunny

** NO Assists allowed (unless factory installed / game recognized). **

Factory (only) Traction Control: Yes
Factory (only) ABS: Yes
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penalties: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Password: 6

Last edited:
Sounds about right Karl :thumbsup:
Sorry for the late post. Peter, do you mean by "classic series" on Assetto or F1 2017. Either would be fun of course, but until we all can get the F1 DLC, it's probably a wash on Assetto. I have the Red Bull pack, but I don't have the Ferrari Pack yet. Not sure they even have it fixed yet.

(I was thinking of a one car series on Assetto, F1 but more modern, like from about 2009 on. Of course, the 2017 would be a blast as well.)

Well everyone already has F1 but not sure how many have Assetto. The Ferrari DLC is fixed but I don't have it so can't confirm it works but others have said it is now apart from being unable to adjust gears on the f2004 car as that causes a game crash.

I don't know what F1 cars are in Assetto tbh. Is it just the Ferrari's? I'm not planning on picking it up yet. I don't think I have the Red Bull pack either.

We could still run F1 classics with an Assetto series on alternate weeks.

Last edited:
Well everyone already has F1 but not sure how many have Assetto. The Ferrari DLC is fixed but I don't have it so can't confirm it works but others have said it is now apart from being unable to adjust gears on the f2004 car as that causes a game crash.

I don't know what F1 cars are in Assetto tbh. Is it just the Ferrari's? I'm not planning on picking it up yet. I don't think I have the Red Bull pack either.

We could still run F1 classics with an Assetto series on alternate weeks.
True. I thought the F1 classics thing was a lock. If not, why not? We need to get a schedule and plan together soon if that's going to be the choice.

As for Assetto, no worries. Obviously, we don't want to run classics F1 if that's what you plan on doing with the Codies game. Keeping the format as we have it will work for now...unless and until we get a space in the Assetto aection or another site-wide event is offered/supported.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back