Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
I played for an hour or so yesterday afternoon no problem. I guess I got lucky!
What's the alternative? Maybe practice race f1 2016 at spa? Or something on pcars?
Were you in online mode? If so you probably got one of those spells where it was ok.Unfortunately that makes it even more difficult to identify the problem, much easier when everybody gets bit the same way.

SUN morning, and the game loaded and runs, BUT NO SERVERS, and can't create a lobby. So, if you have an XBOX, and you buy a game published by MS, they got you by the balls! I would be willing to bet that what we are seeing here now with AC, might very well show up when pC2 is released on 9-22-17 ahead of the FM7 Oct. release. Sounds like paranoia, but in the end, the game maker industry is un-policed, un-guarded, un-managed, and full of greedy self centered bastards. The next couple of months will be interesting at best, and possibly frustrating at worst.
There should be a push to move towards an industry standard for gaming like they did with the start of the Compact Disc, and years ago with Broadcast TV. Can you imagine if the TV/Video industry was device manufacturer specific? Even now most MS programs can be run on iOS. So, will the PC eventually take over the gaming industry once and for all? Will there be total cross-play between MS and PS formats? Will the average gamer shell out 3~4 times the money for a suitable gaming PC? Is it too far gone for that idea since all the coding for each game follows no specific standard. It would be good for gamer's,(any game, any format) but what about the ever present corporate greed of the game makers?
When does it stop, and when does the game community become fed up with limited play options, crap releases, and crap functionality? And when will we (console users) finally succumb to the inevitable $$PC format$$ ? (Before or after my rich Aunt passes)
My last question is: Will pC2 PC format players be able to also cross-play with pC2 Console players? I think FM7 will (not that I care), and I'm pretty sure AC will not. So, if I run out and get a gaming PC, will I loose the opportunity to play with all my current Console gaming bud's? To me that's probably the most important consideration. I asked the pCars forum this last question, and the answer is No Cross-Platorm yet. You loose your bud's. (sucks big time)

Last edited:
Same problem for me, online crash to dashboard, offline all is working fine. I just think this is an Assetto problem pure and simple, they have had so many issues with the Xbox version and I have to think this is yet another of them. No issues with any other game at all.

Yea I agree the only reason besides the money is losing all your friends..bit everyday it seems to be that the only way to get a full game is to go the p.c. route.im really thinking about going that way .if I have to buy one price at a time.but il buy p.cars 2 for Xbox but if its as bad as everything else on console lately it will prob be the last.and I won't be getting the new xbox as the one was supposed to be a cross-platform system but I don't think any games are much less all.

Yea I agree the only reason besides the money is losing all your friends..bit everyday it seems to be that the only way to get a full game is to go the p.c. route.im really thinking about going that way .if I have to buy one price at a time.but il buy p.cars 2 for Xbox but if its as bad as everything else on console lately it will prob be the last.and I won't be getting the new xbox as the one was supposed to be a cross-platform system but I don't think any games are much less all.
You make a good point there! I would like a gaming laptop for convenience, but a tower seems more practical since you can add/update components at will. Just hate having that big ass clunker thing around. Maybe I could build a cabinet with air circulation to put it in to hide it away. Then just leave it on 24/7.

Race Cancelled. I'll be watching IndyCar.

Even without Assetto, DiRT4, F1 2017, and pCARS2 (if as good as advertized), and maybe NASCAR2, will keep me busy for a year or so. But I agree, I'm definitely leaning PC for the next purchase. And since they keep jacking up the price of these consoles to iPhone proportions, that even more of an incentive.

Sticking with my Xbox for the foreseeable. It's got plenty of life in it yet whether online or off and there's too many things currently that take priority over a new PC for me to consider that anytime soon. Maybe in a couple of years time I'll look at going down that route.

Reactions: Rob
Race Cancelled. I'll be watching IndyCar.

Even without Assetto, DiRT4, F1 2017, and pCARS2 (if as good as advertized), and maybe NASCAR2, will keep me busy for a year or so. But I agree, I'm definitely leaning PC for the next purchase. And since they keep jacking up the price of these consoles to iPhone proportions, that even more of an incentive.
We'll have to revisit this when (if) Kunos are able to resolve the problem. I still haven't picked up Dirt 4 yet but will do so as soon as it drops inprice and agree with the others which I'll have on release.

Reactions: Rob
No racing tonight then? No worries catch you all next weekend guys
I'll probably get on for my first Spa practice later. The holiday period always slows things down but once we are all back we'll get some more races going outside of the league ones.

I'll be on with the new game Thursday evening if anyone else is around to do some initial testing. Probably go straight to Spa as it will be good to have a direct comparison :thumbsup:

I would Eric but I had that corrupt save game file problem again so have to restart the game from scratch and I need to get all my settings back in order before I can get going again. I may actually just leave it until pCars 2 is released now tbh.

I can get on after IndyCar (what a fantastic race) and run a Spa simulation if anyone wants. It will be probably around 5pm or so.

Gutierrez, poor guy, was thrown onto POCONO of all places, for his first oval battle. Smacked the Turn 3 was and out, after looking "racy". I've seen that tape before, but he'll get it if he sticks around. What's amazing is how fast Alexander Rossi has taken to ovals. He may now be the most sought after driver in F1, after Dixon and Power. Rossi has such a cool head and immense skill. The oval prowess (both management and car placement) is what makes him special. These last 80 should be amazing.

Ryan Hunter Reay took 138 Gs from a side impact (about the same as Bourdais at Indy), went to the hospital last night with a very sore hip, and is now leading the race. :confused::thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%