Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
They cheated me with a season pass, i thought i will be free content after. Playstation gets discounts all the time, Xbox is only 6 euro :sick:.
I'm addicted to racing but i will skip this pack of cigarettes. Let Gates pay it for me i accept free content :geek:.
It was free content for the 4 or 5 packs it contained. The money you saved over buying them individually gives you more than enough for the Ferrari pack :inlove::thumbsup:

Haha money i have saved, there no such a thing in my life Peter. It is a matter how much i own, still able to buy things... Crazy world we living:p

Anyway Gran Turismo was 20 euro after relase, disc version plus You get aby future content for free.
AC was 30 plus 30 euro for season pass i did my math, i will pass on this one - have a good one guys :thumbsup:.

Haha money i have saved, there no such a thing in my life Peter. It is a matter how much i own, still able to buy things... Crazy world we living:p

Anyway Gran Turismo was 20 euro after relase, disc version plus You get aby future content for free.
AC was 30 plus 30 euro for season pass i did my math, i will pass on this one - have a good one guys :thumbsup:.
They are still making you pay for Gran Turismo :confused::p.

I reckon you've already tried that Ferrari, realised how tough a car it is to handle and lost your bottle Marcin :whistling::cool::ninja:

Last edited:
Have had a go on this car today very loose on front end gets very light on steering so forever fighting it going to be a very hard race for all I think . Time so far is a 152.285
I did pop home at lunch to have a quick spin with it but I forgot that the game needed an update (4.5GB!!) so I had to leave that downloading and fired up Project Cars 2 instead. It was all downloaded before I left though so will give it a go tonight or tomorrow instead.

OK guys well it looks like a change of day for anything Assetto related is probably not going to work so we have to look at what we do if anything with the game going forward. The dates that will be available within the upcoming F1 season are as follows:-

02-Apr
22-Apr
06-May
20-May
03-Jun
17-Jun

15-Jul
05-Aug
12-Aug
19-Aug

09-Sep
23-Sep
14-Oct
04-Nov
18-Nov

I have colour coded them as follows:-
Red - Fortnightly races during this time.
Green - Weeks break
Blue - a three week series (or a break if everyone wants to take that month off of racing).
Purple - Race fortnightly (except for one week).

I was thinking along the lines of a separate series for each of these date periods. Maybe start off with a GT3 series of 6 races followed by a weeks break before going for a short three week classic open wheel series before finishing off with a five race series in the LMP1/2 cars.

Give your thoughts and opinion here.

Last edited:
Have had a go on this car today very loose on front end gets very light on steering so forever fighting it going to be a very hard race for all I think . Time so far is a 152.285
Had my first laps on this earlier. Very close best lap to yours Neale.. 1:52.288 :O_o: Not really sure what a good time will be though as like i'm sure yours was too that lap was a long, long way from perfect. Plenty of areas that can be improved but this car is really difficult to get a fully clean lap in with.

For me it's backend dominated and brakes, gear shifts and steering in that order are the key points of getting hold of this car. Throttle plays less of a part than most other classic open wheelers.

The Lotus 49 has always been my favourite car but this one is in that sort of league. The suspension compression is a thing of beauty. Only driven it in one other sim before, Grand Prix Legends back in th the late 90's early 00's and then only sparingly because I was in love with that 49 lol.

Can't wait to get some time in this red devil.

You don't know what you are missing @Marcin Siewierski. The 5 quid is worth it for this car alone :inlove::thumbsup: let alone all the others.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%