Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
My internet is fiberglass 100mbit down and 100mbit up with 9ms ping to Microsoft serwer on console.
It is crappy Mixer application, never had a single problem streaming 720p/60 FPS video's from Playstation network to YouTube.

Never had problems with my AC serwers playing PS4 so i guess it was something with MS, blocked ports while i used slave router in between master router, it is solved now.

At Maggione it was strange thing, going right throu the corner and then suddenly bang! Like i did hit something in the middle of the road. Happened once but it happened and it wasn't my wheel.

No one is interested to join a season anyway so lets keep it that way:barefoot:.

Here is a proof:
Mixer:

YouTube:

Half blind could see the difference YouTube is few years ahead, shame on MSoft.

My internet is fiberglass 100mbit down and 100mbit up with 9ms ping to Microsoft serwer on console.
It is crappy Mixer application, never had a single problem streaming 720p/60 FPS video's from Playstation network to YouTube.

Never had problems with my AC serwers playing PS4 so i guess it was something with MS, blocked ports while i used slave router in between master router, it is solved now.

At Maggione it was strange thing, going right throu the corner and then suddenly bang! Like i did hit something in the middle of the road. Happened once but it happened and it wasn't my wheel.

No one is interested to join a season anyway so lets keep it that way:barefoot:.

Here is a proof:
Mixer:

YouTube:

Half blind could see the difference YouTube is few years ahead, shame on MSoft.
You are not comparing like for like Marcin .. One is pCars 1 which is far less resource intensive than Assetto and it was also with just two of you on the grid and both with strong connections I assume. You're connection was clearly struggling Sunday.

Of course YouTube are ahead of Mixer. The latter is still pretty new in comparison and by their own admission still in its infancy and with lots of room for improvement.

Here is GT:
Here is AC on PS4 but only 720p:

I could stream it 720p/60fps PSN tomorrow to prove my point but it would not change your point of view anyway i guess. :geek:
Yes it was mine internet, yes it was voices in my head and yes it was aliens at Maggione.

It was only four of us back there racing pcars1 but i guess You even didn't bother to watch it ;).

I'm in for the next race.

Marcin Siewierski/Mad Max

I'm not disputing the fact that your stream with the PS4 was better, I've always agreed that the PS4 recording was better integrated than we have on the XBOX but I think Mixer will improve given time (Its a newborn baby compared to the full grown adult in YouTube) and failing that Twitch is available but just not as well integrated.

My point is that your stream was bad Sunday because your connection was poor and that wasn't down to any problem with Mixer that's all plus it was with 7 drivers as opposed to 4 in your PS4 recording and none by the looks of it in the other two .

Sees you at Imola

Let me explain, first and most obvious problem when connection is poor while racing Assetto Corsa are frame rate drops and it was all fine last sunday.
Stream was shi* simply because someone is wiser or do not will to pay for something that works like a dream - YouTube. Mixer is shi* app for donators. Period.
Dont fight it just live with my opinion and please look after your guns and clean it time to time like a soldier. You are almighty general remember :x3:.

Let me explain, first and most obvious problem when connection is poor while racing Assetto Corsa are frame rate drops and it was all fine last sunday.
Stream was shi* simply because someone is wiser or do not will to pay for something that works like a dream - YouTube. Mixer is shi* app for donators. Period.
Dont fight it just live with my opinion and please look after your guns and clean it time to time like a soldier. You are almighty general remember :x3:.
Stop defending your connection.. it was sh!te Sunday :poop: :whistling::roflmao:

Mixer is fine when it works and when your connection is good.. would I prefer YouTube.. yes probably.. are we going to get it no so we deal with what we have.. My stream was fine Sunday :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back