Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a touch difficult to turn lol and yes the grass is a killer too!!

It is fun for sure, but I'd have run out of my nine lives if this was real. Any contact on the oval and it's lights out. But Peter is right...it's not so much the track as the grass that is a killer. You will eventually get the car straight, or spin like a top, but if you get to the grass, not only are you dead if fast traveling, but you can't get those skinny wheels back pointed right. :mad: It's like a double cross...and you are sitting there with sh*tloads of damage in most cases. Those guys were something else.

I assume an obscene amount of DLC is needed too :laugh:
Probably. lol. The first is okay, but I think Silverstone Classic is a DLC. The third week is okay too I think.
I don't have many of the DLC either @Matthew Booth I'll look more into them at some point in the future, there's already so much to lay out for over the next couple of months with everything about to come out between the end of August and start of October.

I am on holiday for the second race anyway so that's not a problem for me.

What DLC do i actually need for this game out of interest cos the only one that looks appealing is the Ferrari pack with the Red bull ring?
You'll need Dream Pack #3 for the Lotus 25 for this weeks race. It also includes the Lotus 72 which will probably be used at some point. That's the only one at the moment as the other cars in the first three rounds are included in the game anyway.

The complete list of DLC can be found here:-

http://www.assettocorsa.net/additional-content/

You'll need Dream Pack #3 for the Lotus 25 for this weeks race. It also includes the Lotus 72 which will probably be used at some point. That's the only one at the moment as the other cars in the first three rounds are included in the game anyway.

The complete list of DLC can be found here:-

http://www.assettocorsa.net/additional-content/

Ive not bought DLC & it's letting me use it anyway :cautious:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years