1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Assetto Corsa: Supercars in the Mix

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 10, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa: Supercars in the Mix

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lovely. Looking forward to the Lotus, and the Formula Abarth.

Usually not a fan of open wheelers, but I prefer these slower ones over insane supercars :D

3. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Every news are welcome as everything is interesting in AC for me.
    Thanks for share. :)

4. Cannot wait for this, it looks simply stunning.

5. Love the ABARTH pictures, the other ones are good but less natural.

6. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

And, the folks over at VirtualR.net - Sim Racing News have done it again, and released these pics on their website!

What the fook?

7. Is this news exclusive to RD?

8. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

I thought it was, but now I look again, I think I might have read to much into the post I saw!

Looks like I might need to shut me clagger and double check my double checking!

9. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

No not at all. That's why we always include a link to credit the original source, in this case the Flickr page of Marco.

10. I feel the same about open-wheelers. I much prefer driving trainers to mid-level cars over the super-cars. Maybe it has something to do with my age . . . :)

11. 2CV SUPER GT

2CV SUPER GT
    Bad Modder FACA

Scale of Lotus's body seems to be updated, good thing from kunos as I think it's hard stuff to update a finished 3d model. But I might be wrong...

12. Man it keeps getting better and better :)
    Good job and thanks for the screenies!

13. same here, hope they still have that fiat 500 abarth in their lineup, a league in that kind of car is more fun than zooming around in these supercars. must really be an age thing, kind of 45+ish.

14. Yeah, kind of 51-ish here. I cut my sim-racing teeth on early F1 games so I must have used that high-intensity stuff up then. I've come to the conclusion that the speed of the cars really doesn't matter to me as much as the chase itself. It's a bit like being chased by a bear; you don't have to be the fastest runner - just faster than your friends. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

nice