Assetto Corsa strange poblem...

From today I find serious problems with the game... I choose a car and track but when I try to get in game, the screen, after a few moments, brings me back to the previous window (where I just picked up a car and track) and so it happens the most of the times and, in practice, I can not drive.
By doing some attempts I noticed though, however, if I try to change the "triple screen" option with "single screen" (or vice versa) sometimes I can get into the game, but this unfortunately does not always happen and the thing is very stressful!
I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Assetto Corsa but unfortunately the problem still occurs!
I forgot... I have a triple screen system where, until now, the game had never given any problems.
To load the various mod I use the JSGME program with which I can go back to the original version without compromising the basic installation at any time, so no mod could have caused damage, because the problem today also occurs after uninstalling all mods and without using JSGME.
Anyone can give me some hints on how to solve it?
(Sorry for my english...)

Try running Steam integrity check.

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

Check the game logs. I had this once and it's not the usual "reset your resolution setting" but instead one the car is broken and incompatible with the current game version. In my case it was a modded car.

Depends on you, you have to see the log and see what it says.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%