Assetto Corsa Simraceway SRW-S1 Settings

Hi guys,

My Dad has just bought himself one of these wheels and is trying to get it to work in Assetto Corsa but he is having a few problems with it.

Apparently the steering is all or nothing and the throttle keeps cutting out as well as other issues.

Has anybody had any experience in setting one of these wheels up with AC and have it working correctly? He is currently on the other side of the world to me so it makes things a little tricky to try and play around with settings.

Thanks,
Phil

I use that wheel as my main wheel!

I had no problems setting it up in Assetto Corsa, and in fact, it works great in most racing sims.

The only thing you have to do in the setup that unique for this wheel and this game is that the filter setting should optimally be set to 0.5, otherwise the jitter from the motion input will send you spinning.

Also, if you haven't set the wheel up in any other games yet, remember to put the sensitivity dial to 360 when you calibrate (and I actually leave it there when I play AC).

Good luck!

Thank you sir! I shall pass that on to my dad, hopefully we can get to race against each other for the first time very soon!

Also, have you had any trouble with the throttle and brake paddles being erratic?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%