• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Apps Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher 0.1

Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom choosing any car, skin or showroom you have installed.

1. soverlands

soverlands

Ratings:
    +276
    soverlands submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher - Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom with any car, skin or showroom you have installed.

Read more about this resource...

2. next

next

Ratings:
    +2
    This is great, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    Very good idea, thank's for that.

Unfortunately, i can't write my path in the box, my keyboard simple don't work in your launcher. i try to change keyboard language, same result.

Maybe a simple issue, but i don't know what i can try.

Thank's for your help.

4. destinationriver

destinationriver

Ratings:
    +183
    Whic
    Which keyboard? Maybe just try to reconnect?

5. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thanks dude, really helpful for shave the time and check anything in a fast way.

I have a 3d rendering software so i can make a preview and check the skin without launch the game but for checking the reflection when i've altered the skin map i need to launch the game and choose the car i paint and it cost a time. this tool helpful a lot so i don't need to (do a quite consuming time) choose the car inside the game. Thx a lot :thumbsup:

6. soverlands

soverlands

Ratings:
    +276
    Hi,

Yep, this box is read-only, the only way is choose the folder through that "open" button, the box is only for show the current path.

An alternate method is create a text file in the same folder as the ACSL.exe, put the main ac folder path and save as ACSL.exe.ini

Try one of this methods and report if works.

Regards,

Sovers.

7. Razor94

Razor94

Ratings:
    +151
    Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't see the open button. Your launcher works very well.

Thank you for help.

8. Eduardo H2O

Eduardo H2O

Ratings:
    +8
    Hi all,

Is there any way to run this app without the Assetto Corsa installed on your computer? Sometimes I make skins on a computer which does not have AC installed.

Thanks a lot

9. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    just stupid question, how do you start it out of windows? from which folder/ shortcut?

10. soverlands

soverlands

Ratings:
    +276
    Sorry mate, but I don't understand your question. You mean the ACSL or the showroom itself?

11. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    got it all sorted out and understood :) sorry for the confusion caused. thx

12. Filippo94

Filippo94

Ratings:
    +41
    Nice tool, I use it every day. I'd have a request though. Since I have the reflections as static, and the showroom uses a black cubemap for this option, could you add an option to edit automatically the "FACES_PER_FRAME=" line of Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg to =1 if you, checking, see it's =0?
    And then revert it once the showroom is launched, so the game will still read =0, even if your app is open. Also, using a custom path for that will be safer too, as some users have the Documents folder in a different partition or HDD from the one called "C:".

Thanks for this little neat tool, it's really really useful having the possibility to launch the showroom so fast :)

13. soverlands

soverlands

Ratings:
    +276
    Hi Filippo, Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.
    Unfortunately due my workload in the DRM Revival other projects I have no intention in the near future to update or add new features in this tool. Sorry.

14. Filippo94

Filippo94

Ratings:
    +41
    Ok thanks, hope it will though, when you'll have more time, even if it means waiting over 6 months :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Motowntom

Motowntom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Where exactly do you put this app? Thanks
    Cheers

16. soverlands

soverlands

Ratings:
    +276
    Actually doesn't matter, you can leave it anywhere you want in your hd/ssd ;)

17. NoseyGuyy

NoseyGuyy

Ratings:
    +37
    Hey, I've been having this issue with the program since I got my new 1440p monitors, that the application wont launch properly. It does launch, but its completely unresponsive and invisible. Worked perfectly with my 1080p monitor before hand but since the upgrade it's been having issues, and so I was wondering if anybody knows what the issue is or whether the application just doesnt support 1440p. Thanks in advance!
    EDIT: Nevermind, figured out why it wasnt working... Still had 1080p selected in my Assetto Corsa launcher lol

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Patrik Trefny

Patrik Trefny
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    hello - did you ever get answer to this question? :) is it possible to run only showroom without full game?
    thanks