1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher 0.1

Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom choosing any car, skin or showroom you have installed.

1. soverlands submitted a new resource:

Assetto Corsa Showroom Launcher - Launch the Assetto Corsa Showroom with any car, skin or showroom you have installed.

Read more about this resource...

2. This is great, thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very good idea, thank's for that.

Unfortunately, i can't write my path in the box, my keyboard simple don't work in your launcher. i try to change keyboard language, same result.

Maybe a simple issue, but i don't know what i can try.

Thank's for your help.

4. Whic
    Which keyboard? Maybe just try to reconnect?

5. Thanks dude, really helpful for shave the time and check anything in a fast way.

I have a 3d rendering software so i can make a preview and check the skin without launch the game but for checking the reflection when i've altered the skin map i need to launch the game and choose the car i paint and it cost a time. this tool helpful a lot so i don't need to (do a quite consuming time) choose the car inside the game. Thx a lot :thumbsup:

6. Hi,

Yep, this box is read-only, the only way is choose the folder through that "open" button, the box is only for show the current path.

An alternate method is create a text file in the same folder as the ACSL.exe, put the main ac folder path and save as ACSL.exe.ini

Try one of this methods and report if works.

Regards,

Sovers.

7. Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't see the open button. Your launcher works very well.

Thank you for help.

8. Hi all,

Is there any way to run this app without the Assetto Corsa installed on your computer? Sometimes I make skins on a computer which does not have AC installed.

Thanks a lot

9. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

just stupid question, how do you start it out of windows? from which folder/ shortcut?

10. Sorry mate, but I don't understand your question. You mean the ACSL or the showroom itself?

11. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

got it all sorted out and understood :) sorry for the confusion caused. thx

12. Nice tool, I use it every day. I'd have a request though. Since I have the reflections as static, and the showroom uses a black cubemap for this option, could you add an option to edit automatically the "FACES_PER_FRAME=" line of Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg to =1 if you, checking, see it's =0?
    And then revert it once the showroom is launched, so the game will still read =0, even if your app is open. Also, using a custom path for that will be safer too, as some users have the Documents folder in a different partition or HDD from the one called "C:".

Thanks for this little neat tool, it's really really useful having the possibility to launch the showroom so fast :)

13. Hi Filippo, Thanks, I'm glad to hear that.
    Unfortunately due my workload in the DRM Revival other projects I have no intention in the near future to update or add new features in this tool. Sorry.

14. Ok thanks, hope it will though, when you'll have more time, even if it means waiting over 6 months :)

• Agree Agree x 1