Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Assetto Corsa Released on Steam Early Access!

After months of waiting the moment has finally arrived. Assetto Corsa is released by Kunos Simulazioni on Steam Early Access.

Players can buy the game saving 22% of the retail price, getting the access to the beta version, including its updates, and they will receive the final version of the game, when it will be released, without any additional charge.

Assetto Corsa is already in advanced state of completion. Meanwhile some features and structures are under progress and testing, the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I bought it today for 35€ on Steam. I'm careful with buying from unknown sites. Those games are "Steam gifts". I wouldn't buy from that site.

This is a chat with a customer I found:

(03:28:13) gamekeys4u.net: can you give us your steam log in data please
(03:28:29) X: my log in data?
(03:28:41) gamekeys4u.net: yes please, for steam
(03:28:51) X: my username is X
(03:29:36) gamekeys4u.net: and password`?
(03:29:46) X: i can't give you that. i'm sorry
(04:14:23) X: ok. so. for the. 4th time i believe? what would you plan to find, within my account. IF i gave you access
(04:15:27) gamekeys4u.net: information for the wholeseller that you are not a scammer
(04:15:37) X: what infortmation?
(04:15:52) X: why would i risk my account on $40?
(04:15:56) gamekeys4u.net: we cannot tell you, its confidential
(04:16:10) X: you can not tell me why you want to go through my account?
(04:16:43) gamekeys4u.net: as we told you , u dont need to do it
(04:41:57) gamekeys4u.net: asking for log in is very normal among key site when there is a problem
(04:42:11) X: i've never experienced this
(04:42:28) gamekeys4u.net: we also never experienced an used key before
(04:42:47) gamekeys4u.net: especially not with our supplier, he is very clean

Beware.

Last edited:
I bought it today for 35€ on Steam. I'm careful with buying from unknown sites. Those games are "Steam gifts". I wouldn't buy from that site.

This is a chat with a customer I found:

(03:28:13) gamekeys4u.net: can you give us your steam log in data please
(03:28:29) X: my log in data?
(03:28:41) gamekeys4u.net: yes please, for steam
(03:28:51) X: my username is X
(03:29:36) gamekeys4u.net: and password`?
(03:29:46) X: i can't give you that. i'm sorry
(04:41:57) gamekeys4u.net: asking for log in is very normal among key site when there is a problem
(04:42:11) X: i've never experienced this
(04:42:28) gamekeys4u.net: we also never experienced an used key before
(04:42:47) gamekeys4u.net: especially not with our supplier, he is very clean

Beware.

lol ... there are scammers everywhere ... i just ordered 3 days a go a Fanatec wheel and i got a guy sending me a e.mail asking for my credit card data to confirm the payment ... it was a gmail acount (not fanatec account) and i could immediatly see it was a scam ,,,,

I allways buy my games keys on sites like those and never had a single problem ... steam or not steam ... as long as they are listed on allkeyshop website http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-assetto-corsa-cd-key-compare-prices/ i go for it :)

edit: by the way ... not all key listed in there are gifts ... there are normal keys even cheaper then the gift i bought ... i just wanted to try the gift cause i did never use it before

Last edited:
When your asked to give your pw then be sure its a scam.
I can see the end discution :x3:
"Yes,sir,we checked your account and its genuine,no problem found,here is your key and dont forget to change you pw...there are many trash people out there who will try to steal your account....Oh nevermind,you just got owned...Muhahahaha....hasta la vista...sucker"
:roflmao:

Last edited:
If you buy a key that was "bought" with stolen credit card, you may have a problem

Never read of anyone acused of such thing from buying on this site ... hope i will not be the 1st one :unsure:

I always thought this websites sell legit keys bought from legit Steam resellers that buy "key packs" from Steam and thats why they become so cheap ... its like a authorized reseller buy a big pack of keys from Steam for half price and then sell some of the keys to this websites that sell them to us ... i allways had the idea that this is perfectly normal business ... if its not then i think steam, developers and others should warning us about it.

Something for those waiting for Mp4-12c GT3:

Well... actually no drama at all. No fighting with a car all the time... You could say that Chris is driving a street car on his way to market.

Oh, and something for those who are expecting FFB to tell them about every sand particle that is on the track "there is very little connection to the front axle of the car"... yeah, keep on with this 'ffb doesn't tell me everything about what is happing with front tires' - so does the real thing!
Wanna FFB simulator? go and drive rF1 with real feel instead!

I've tried everything, Visa, Paypal, gift, for my account...always get this error. Guess I'll have to wait till I arrive home :cry:

error2.PNG

Did not see this posted, but maybe I missed it amidst the discussion of dodgy key sellers.

Facebook post:

Assetto Corsa on Steam Early Access - A successful launch!

In the launch weekend, the new PC racing game "Assetto Corsa", produced by KUNOS Simulazioni and distribuited on Steam Early Access has reached the top seller rankings on Steam, just behind Call of Duty Ghosts, keeping the top five position for all the weekend, and it conquered the first position in the racing genre. This first beta version has been very well welcomed by gamers and simracers, who have shared great feedback, very positive comments and suggestions. A result that exceeded the best expectations of the Assetto Corsa dev team, that is already working on the next release, ready to be launched on November 22th, and that will include updates, new features, 3 new cars and 2 new tracks. Meanwhile, a new Early Access teaser has been released. Don't lose this chance, get it now on http://store.steampowered.com/app/244210

Last edited:
The traction control feels way off to me anyway.
All modes are very similar, and especially mode 1 and 2 can be nowhere near realistic. Even in this settings the TCS kicks in way too late and hardly fights the spinning tires.
You can still spin your rears like crazy and drift at big angles until it kicks in.

That's very fifferent to my experience:
TC level 1 - I can't do sh*t with the rear, always stable no drift at all, no matter how hard I mash the throttle
TC level 2 - similar to level 1, also no spinning wheels, but I'm closer to the grip limit
TC level 3 - you can drift it, but the angle will be controlled and you can't hurt yourself
TC level 4 - similar to level 3, but the angles can be greater

I was driving at Magione.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back